Week 4 Open Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
    Time to camp
    • Nov 2008
    • 26082

    #106
    That was a crazy play in LSU/WV. Ball bobbled by 3 different guys.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #107
      Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
      Clowney is a freaking BEAST.
      He had SC in his final grouping.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #108
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        You are really trying to watch USU/CSU?

        I just streamed it from espn 3 for a moment. Who is doing the feed? its mtn circa 2005

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #109
          Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          Lot's of good programming in the next 2 months. lol
          They have now made a correction.

          It now says "please stay tuned for when we join Utah State vs. Colorado".

          Think we will get any more corrections?

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #110
            OU Mizzou already interesting barely into first quarter. mizzou up 7-0 and a driving OU just threw an INT. Mizzou ball at midfield.

            Lots of fun B12 ball today.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #111
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              OU Mizzou already interesting barely into first quarter. mizzou up 7-0 and a driving OU just threw an INT. Mizzou ball at midfield.

              Lots of fun B12 ball today.
              College football on FX... Nice.

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #112
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                OU Mizzou already interesting barely into first quarter. mizzou up 7-0 and a driving OU just threw an INT. Mizzou ball at midfield.

                Lots of fun B12 ball today.
                One thing I just hate about independence: not being able to watch other teams in our conference. It really hit me yesterday at the game. I really wondered what we were playing for.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #113
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  College football on FX... Nice.
                  We need to support our conference! :big12:
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #114
                    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    One thing I just hate about independence: not being able to watch other teams in our conference. It really hit me yesterday at the game. I really wondered what we were playing for.
                    San Jose state beat New Mexico State. You were free to watch that game today.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #115
                      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      College football on FX... Nice.
                      Gus Johnson!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #116
                        That Clemson/Florida St game was awesome. Unbelievable athletes and atmosphere. I wish our program had 20% of that.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #117
                          Is WV considered a pistol offense, even though the QB is 5 yards deep in a traditional shotgun position?
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #118
                            Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            That Clemson/Florida St game was awesome. Unbelievable athletes and atmosphere. I wish our program had 20% of that.
                            Actually, we probably do have about 20% of that.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Blueintheface
                              Senior Member
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 15382

                              #119
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              OU Mizzou already interesting barely into first quarter. mizzou up 7-0 and a driving OU just threw an INT. Mizzou ball at midfield.

                              Lots of fun B12 ball today.
                              I found that I was really wanting OKS to beat those freakin defecting fetchers from College Statiion.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #120
                                Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                                Is WV considered a pistol offense, even though the QB is 5 yards deep in a traditional shotgun position?
                                I thought pistol was determined by where the RB lines up, no? Behind QB, not next to QB.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...