There needs to be a bonfire,

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moliere
    One man.....one pie
    • Oct 2009
    • 27878

    #31
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I was never on texags, I dont think. mikewaters did a great number over there but he eventually was banned. During all of that, some Aggies made their way over to CG. They were not amused.
    His work there was really, really offensive, especially given the audience.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I was never on texags, I dont think. mikewaters did a great number over there but he eventually was banned. During all of that, some Aggies made their way over to CG. They were not amused.
      Where was all this insanity and hilarity? I went over to try and read it, the football post with the most replies in CG history is "Keveinga" with 169. Not much traction there I guess.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #33
        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        Where was all this insanity and hilarity? I went over to try and read it, the football post with the most replies in CG history is "Kevienga" with 169. Not much traction there I guess.
        why were you looking for insanity and hilarity?
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
          Time to camp
          • Nov 2008
          • 26082

          #34
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          why were you looking for insanity and hilarity?
          What else would I expect from someone like you trolling poor Texas A&M fans?
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

          Comment

          • pellegrino
            miserere me
            • Jan 2009
            • 12100

            #35
            Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
            Samuelson. Throw him on there. Also, the honor code. The immolation of both of those things may restore us to our proper place and standing in the universe.
            it appears as though the Board of Trustees might be thinking of something along these lines.
            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
            Alessandro Manzoni

            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

            pelagius

            Comment

            • Viking
              Banned
              • Jun 2009
              • 6470

              #36
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              mikewaters was doing work on the aggie board, yes.

              once they came to CG, it was time for the apprentice to step aside.

              That still remains one of my favorite threads of all these our message boards. One of maybe 2 or 3 times mikewaters and I teamed up.
              you are the chris m---- of message boards and i recognized it immediately:

              chris was my childhood frenemy. smart kid but more clever than smart. routinely created issues for attention, particularly to draw attention to his clever side.

              but he had his punk ass kicked multiple times as a kid/teenager (including once by me int he sixth grade for teasing my brother). he became an IP lawyer and is now a mellow person and a really nice guy.

              you would be better served to stop trying to be clever at the expense of others as that doesn't make you much different from SU, who indeed is your not so secret admirer.

              Comment

              Working...