There needs to be a bonfire,

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheBYUGuy
    Friend of Rodin
    • Sep 2009
    • 1442

    #16
    If a human sacrifice is necessary, maybe we could get the Texas Aggies to really show us how it's done.

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #17
      Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
      If a human sacrifice is necessary, maybe we could get the Texas Aggies to really show us how it's done.

      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #18
        Originally posted by TheBYUGuy View Post
        If a human sacrifice is necessary, maybe we could get the Texas Aggies to really show us how it's done.

        This has to be the most disgusting post that I have read on this board.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • Moliere
          One man.....one pie
          • Oct 2009
          • 27877

          #19
          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
          This has to be the most disgusting post that I have read on this board.
          That's only because Mike Waters doesn't post here.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #20
            Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            That's only because Mike Waters doesn't post here.
            Then I am glad he doesn't post here.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • Colly Wolly
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 1824

              #21
              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
              This has to be the most disgusting post that I have read on this board.
              Forgive me. I don't understand the reference?

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #22
                Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
                Forgive me. I don't understand the reference?

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69687

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                  That's only because Mike Waters doesn't post here.
                  WTH?

                  Unnecessary cheap shot.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    WTH?

                    Unnecessary cheap shot.
                    I think he was just referencing Mike's epic troll of Aggies fans and the bonfire incident from CG.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      I think he was just referencing Mike's epic troll of Aggies fans and the bonfire incident from CG.
                      mikewaters?!?!?

                      time to bone up on history.

                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #26
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        mikewaters?!?!?

                        time to bone up on history.

                        Was that you? I thought it was Mike that went over to the Aggie board and got them in a tizzy.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                          Was that you? I thought it was Mike that went over to the Aggie board and got them in a tizzy.
                          mikewaters was doing work on the aggie board, yes.

                          once they came to CG, it was time for the apprentice to step aside.

                          That still remains one of my favorite threads of all these our message boards. One of maybe 2 or 3 times mikewaters and I teamed up.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25266

                            #28
                            Well, add another thing to the list of events I missed while on my mission. 12 years later, and that was the first i'd ever heard about that.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • Moliere
                              One man.....one pie
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 27877

                              #29
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              mikewaters was doing work on the aggie board, yes.

                              once they came to CG, it was time for the apprentice to step aside.

                              That still remains one of my favorite threads of all these our message boards. One of maybe 2 or 3 times mikewaters and I teamed up.
                              Interesting. I never knew this spilt over to CG. I read his/your work on texags, which is considered the CB of aTm.
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                Interesting. I never knew this spilt over to CG. I read his/your work on texags, which is considered the CB of aTm.
                                I was never on texags, I dont think. mikewaters did a great number over there but he eventually was banned. During all of that, some Aggies made their way over to CG. They were not amused.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...