Originally posted by OrangeUte
View Post
Utes vs. Huskies official thread
Collapse
X
-
-
BYU has played enough games now where Utah is not the only comparable. We haven't ran on anyone but Utah State. So yeah the O-line is piss poor at run blocking.Originally posted by A-Train View PostThe question is, "Can the Huskies score again?"
Watching Polk just putting a beat down makes me think that BYU's offensive line is down right piss poor in run blocking.*Banned*
Comment
-
Never too soonOriginally posted by Cougarmandias View PostToo soon, brah."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
-
5 minutes left"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
-
-
28 for 176 for Polk on the flip side 14 for 35 for White. Besides the turnovers this is the difference.*Banned*
Comment
-
2nd and 9 at the Utah 19."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
-
Ugh. Just brutal. Looks like it may be tough sledding through the rest of the conference schedule, especially if Wynn is hurt. Washington has really begun to click offensively, but with the turnovers and with Wynn out we just couldn't trade punches. Ah well.
Comment
-
This is like watching the BYU vs. Utah game as a BYU fan.
We weren't as bad as the game looked, and Utah wasn't as good as they looked.
Same thing today. Utah isn't this bad, and Washington isn't this good.
When you get caught you get caught.
Keep your heads up fellas.
Comment
-
I didn't see any of this game, only followed it here, but I have to think that Vontaze Burfict is licking his chops to get a crack at the Utes next week.
If Wynn can't come back, might be a long season.
Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Haha thats all you got, this game proves my point that Utah is not very good and BYU handed you the game. Yet somehow you and Boylen came up with all these bright spots for the Utes. Whoops time to take the red goggles off.Originally posted by mpfunk View PostWe aren't. Now 54-10 is picked on.
Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Remember when the BYU game didn't matter and nobody cared and these Pac-12 games were the important ones? Someone shoudl have told Whit and the team that.*Banned*
Comment
-
Yeah, Bergstrom being out hurt us. Cullen has not played well. Injury plagued line plus White not being a between the tackles runner is problematic. I'm surprised that we haven't been able to develop one of the other guys to take some of those carrier.Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post28 for 176 for Polk on the flip side 14 for 35 for White. Besides the turnovers this is the difference.
Comment
Comment