Official 2011 gambling thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #106
    I feel pretty strongly about UCLA +31.5

    These kind of feelings are why I've lost roughly $80 gambling on college football, but I get the sense the Bruin players will give everything they have to try and win this game.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #107
      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      I feel pretty strongly about UCLA +31.5

      These kind of feelings are why I've lost roughly $80 gambling on college football, but I get the sense the Bruin players will give everything they have to try and win this game.
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      • Mormon Red Death
        BYU Delenda Est
        • Nov 2008
        • 8077

        #108
        Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
        All Tease Weekend
        Two Team Teases
        1. Wyoming PK Oklahoma +9.5 L
        2. Utah St. -7 & LSU -7 L
        3. Hawaii +13.5 West Va +6 L
        4. Syracuse +17 Mich St +15.5 W
        5. SDSU -1.5 & Houston -7.5 L

        3 Team Teases +180
        1. Mich st +15.5, Oklahoma +9.5 Syracuse +17 L
        2. LSU -7, Utah St. -7, Houston -7.5 L
        3. WYO Pk, SDSU -1.5, West VA +6 W

        4 Team Teases +300
        1. WYO PK, Utah St -7, West Va +6, LSU -7 L
        2. Houston -7.5, Oklahoma +9.5, Syracuse +17, Mich St +15.5 L
        1-4 on the straight bets. Oh well I still made money this year. 74-79 on the year. Bowl Game extravaganza is next!!!
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

        "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

        Comment

        • Mormon Red Death
          BYU Delenda Est
          • Nov 2008
          • 8077

          #109
          Originally posted by Mormon Red Death View Post
          1-4 on the straight bets. Oh well I still made money this year. 74-79 on the year. Bowl Game extravaganza is next!!!
          74-79 Here are the beginning bowls picks.

          WYO +7
          Utah st -2
          SDSU -5
          Marshall +5
          TCU -10.5
          Boise St -14
          S. Miss -6

          Two Team Teaser
          WYO +13 & Utah St. +4

          Bonus Two team teaser
          TCU -6.5 & Boise St. -8
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

          "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

          Comment

          Working...