Agholor. Addison could have pushed this year before tearing his ACL last week. It will be interesting to see how NA plays as the feature guy, I suspect he'll be awesome.
Williams seems to make an insane catch every time I watch him, partly because it seems going back to HS he's never played with a good QB. Montgomery has amazing speed, unsure how he would fare if he was a primary threat. Much of his damage comes when people have packed 7-8 in the box to stop, or try to stop, that powerhouse run game.
I really like Harper, but no QB or really offense at all around him.
Williams seems to make an insane catch every time I watch him, partly because it seems going back to HS he's never played with a good QB. Montgomery has amazing speed, unsure how he would fare if he was a primary threat. Much of his damage comes when people have packed 7-8 in the box to stop, or try to stop, that powerhouse run game.
I really like Harper, but no QB or really offense at all around him.
Comment