Drew Phillips' speed

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KillerDog
    a.k.a. K-dog
    • Feb 2009
    • 4196

    #76
    Originally posted by Moliere View Post
    I was humble lying. I've never ran a timed 40 or even a timed 100. I was a 400m runner exclusively and not too shabby of one. I ran with two different guys that took state in the 100m so I figured I'd find an event that was mine. I was the fastest guy in my high school that would run the 400m.
    400m is a brutal race. I ran the 400IH my senior year but I didn't have the heart to be impressive at it.

    Comment

    • hostile
      lollygagger
      • Dec 2009
      • 5736

      #77
      Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
      Ooh, I hope not. I think that's against the honor code.
      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

      "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

      Comment

      • Hot Lunch
        Out of Office
        • Nov 2008
        • 7842

        #78
        Originally posted by wally View Post
        He's so damn fast, he lapped himself!
        I heard that Drew Phillips is so fast that even Chuck Norris is scared shitless when homeboy takes off running.
        Last edited by Hot Lunch; 04-26-2011, 06:52 PM.
        "Take it to the Bank"

        Comment

        • Sizzle
          #ThisIsY
          • Nov 2008
          • 9004

          #79
          Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          I heard that Drew Phillips is so fast that even Chuck Norris is scared shitless when homeboy takes off running.
          Jimmer Fredette wears Drew Phillips pajamas.

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #80
            I am stupider having read this entire thread.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • Hot Lunch
              Out of Office
              • Nov 2008
              • 7842

              #81
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              I am stupider having read this entire thread.
              If Drew Phillips ends up reading this thread you should probably expect that he will slap in the face for this post. Just so you know, Drew is so fast that you won't see him coming and you won't see him going. When you get bitch slapped and have no idea where it came from because nobody is around, you will know it was from Drew.
              "Take it to the Bank"

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #82
                Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                If Drew Phillips ends up reading this thread you should probably expect that he will slap in the face for this post. Just so you know, Drew is so fast that you won't see him coming and you won't see him going. When you get bitch slapped and have no idea where it came from because nobody is around, you will know it was from Drew.
                Dude, why are you trying to change the true message of this thread? This thread is not about Drew Phillips. It is about TaekwonDave and his elite 40 times...

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                  If Drew Phillips ends up reading this thread you should probably expect that he will slap in the face for this post. Just so you know, Drew is so fast that you won't see him coming and you won't see him going. When you get bitch slapped and have no idea where it came from because nobody is around, you will know it was from Drew.
                  No he won't. I told Ohmer he doesn't know shit. I joined Nate Soelberg and Cody Fonnesbeck's speed academy and have been working on my hip flexors. He can eat my dust.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Hot Lunch
                    Out of Office
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7842

                    #84
                    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    Dude, why are you trying to change the true message of this thread? This thread is not about Drew Phillips. It is about TaekwonDave and his elite 40 times...
                    Drew Phillips is so fast that his pisses TaekwonDave. Hell, Drew Phillips is so fast his pisses excellence.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

                    Comment

                    • Hot Lunch
                      Out of Office
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7842

                      #85
                      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      No he won't. I told Ohmer he doesn't know shit. I joined Nate Soelberg and Cody Fonnesbeck's speed academy and have been working on my hip flexors. He can eat my dust.
                      Cody and Nate would give their left nut to be as fast as Drew Phillips.
                      "Take it to the Bank"

                      Comment

                      • pelagius
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 5288

                        #86
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        No he won't. I told Ohmer he doesn't know shit. I joined Nate Soelberg and Cody Fonnesbeck's speed academy and have been working on my hip flexors. He can eat my dust.
                        Almost everyone ha tight hip flexors. Stretching your hip flexors alone will shave off between 0.2-0.30 seconds off your 40: the median effect was -0.23, the mean was -0.25, inter-quartile range is -0.2-0.30 (see Kahneman and Tversky (2004), Econometrica).
                        Last edited by pelagius; 04-26-2011, 08:41 PM.

                        Comment

                        • Hot Lunch
                          Out of Office
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7842

                          #87
                          Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                          Stretching your hip flexors alone will shave off between 0.2-0.30 seconds off your 40: the median effect was -0.23, the mean was -0.25, inter-quartile range is -0.2-0.30 (see Kahneman and Tversky (2004), Econometrica).
                          Drew Phillips is so fast that he invented the stretching of the hip flexor.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

                          Comment

                          • KillerDog
                            a.k.a. K-dog
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 4196

                            #88
                            Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                            Almost everyone ha tight hip flexors. Stretching your hip flexors alone will shave off between 0.2-0.30 seconds off your 40: the median effect was -0.23, the mean was -0.25, inter-quartile range is -0.2-0.30 (see Kahneman and Tversky (2004), Econometrica).

                            Comment

                            Working...