Cougarbart's inside source info

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jay santos
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 13652

    #1

    Cougarbart's inside source info

    http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=6364504

    I don't know Cougarbart, but I'm going to say he has the worst inside source of anyone I've read on the subject. I'll give him my season tickets if Bronco hires a high school coach to be his defensive coordinator or if Nelson starts over Heaps next year.
  • John McClain
    Comfortably Numb
    • Dec 2009
    • 1012

    #2
    Cougarbart has proven himself intellectually challenged on numerous occasions on Cougarboard. His reputation is virtually nil as a result. I put no stock whatsoever in his statements.:bsflag:
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Albert Einstein

    Comment

    • Coach McGuirk
      1
      • Nov 2008
      • 12109

      #3
      I will kick myself in the nuts if either of those two things happen.

      However, I will then submit that tape to AFV and win the 100k.

      Comment

      • oxcoug
        Dolphins Rape Hipsters
        • Dec 2009
        • 5309

        #4
        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
        I will kick myself in the nuts if either of those two things happen.

        However, I will then submit that tape to AFV and win the 100k.

        I'll kick CougarBart in the nuts in either scenario. And even if neither happens might do it just for good times.
        Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

        It can't all be wedding cake.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          Hiring a HS coach? Sure, why not.

          You guys all seem to be missing the point. The real problem here is that someone might not like our basketball team, specifically our post players.
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #6
            cougarbart is a dumbass and clearly has no reliable info
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • CardiacCoug
              вот так штука
              • Nov 2008
              • 11013

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Hiring a HS coach? Sure, why not.
              If he can deliver Harvey Langi, then make Peck the DC.

              Comment

              • Art Vandelay
                Striving for mediocrity
                • Jul 2009
                • 10516

                #8
                I don't know why anyone should doubt Cougarbart's word or trustworthiness.

                Comment

                • jay santos
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 13652

                  #9
                  Another funny thread on CB.

                  http://www.cougarboard.com/board/mes...tml?id=6365199

                  The responses are hilarious.

                  Comment

                  • Shaka
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 10449

                    #10
                    If that rumor is true (I doubt it) Peck is a good high school coach to hire. He's a very good coach.

                    Comment

                    • BoylenOver
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9146

                      #11
                      A CB poster is wrong? Next you're gonna tell me the sun will rise this morning.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                      Comment

                      • cougarbart
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2014
                        • 6

                        #12
                        Originally posted by John McClain View Post
                        Cougarbart has proven himself intellectually challenged on numerous occasions on Cougarboard. His reputation is virtually nil as a result. I put no stock whatsoever in his statements.:bsflag:
                        Interesting how that turned out.

                        Comment

                        • Commando
                          Explosivo
                          • Feb 2009
                          • 20748

                          #13
                          Originally posted by cougarbart View Post
                          Interesting how that turned out.
                          Best thread bump ever. You might want to keep searching for John McClain though if you're looking to strut; I don't think he's posted here since 2010. That actually makes your creeper skills very formidable-- you knew there was a thread about you four years ago and patiently waited for this moment.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                          Comment

                          • MarkGrace
                            Grooveshark dick tease
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 31546

                            #14
                            I hope cougarbart starts posting here regularly. One of the biggest morons on cougarboard.
                            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #15
                              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              I hope cougarbart starts posting here regularly. One of the biggest morons on cougarboard.
                              Be prepared for more cougarbart as he is no longer welcome at CB.

                              I doubt he lasts long here.

                              Comment

                              Working...