Utah-SDSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hot Lunch
    Out of Office
    • Nov 2008
    • 7842

    #301
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Truly a bummer.
    Weren't you the one telling us that karma is a bitch?
    "Take it to the Bank"

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18747

      #302
      We are winning. I am very happy right now. Play calling on that drive sucked, decision making was poor, but we scored and that is all that matters.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #303
        Lindley needs to just take those 20 yard chunks all day instead of going for the homerun this drive.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #304
          Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
          Weren't you the one telling us that karma is a bitch?
          No. I was just laughing at the Karma. Hopefully karma comes back again after a boneheaded punter play.

          Comment

          • Sizzle
            #ThisIsY
            • Nov 2008
            • 9004

            #305
            SDSU should have changed their name to the Padres this week since we know the Utes can't beat religious schools this year.

            Comment

            • DrumNFeather
              Invisible Swordsman
              • Nov 2008
              • 8854

              #306
              Offsides, nice work.
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

              Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

              Comment

              • DrumNFeather
                Invisible Swordsman
                • Nov 2008
                • 8854

                #307
                Burton doesn't want to takle anyone.
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                Comment

                • OrangeUte
                  Max Hall hates me.
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2294

                  #308
                  Nice call on that face mask.

                  Comment

                  • Hot Lunch
                    Out of Office
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7842

                    #309
                    Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                    Burton doesn't want to takle anyone.
                    And Bird takes horrible angles.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #310
                      Does Utah tackle in practice?
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • DrumNFeather
                        Invisible Swordsman
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 8854

                        #311
                        Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                        And Bird takes horrible angles.
                        Cox in coverage...makes total sense.
                        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                        Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                        Comment

                        • Hot Lunch
                          Out of Office
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7842

                          #312
                          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          No. I was just laughing at the Karma. Hopefully karma comes back again after a boneheaded punter play.
                          Well, I hope karma comes back and sticks it right up your ass.
                          "Take it to the Bank"

                          Comment

                          • Jarid in Cedar
                            CS Institutional Memory
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 13234

                            #313
                            Has anyone seen Devonte Christopher? I don't recall seeing him on the field.
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                            -Rick Majerus

                            Comment

                            • Hot Lunch
                              Out of Office
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7842

                              #314
                              Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Has anyone seen Devonte Christopher? I don't recall seeing him on the field.
                              I have seen him out there but I haven't seen them go his way.
                              "Take it to the Bank"

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #315
                                Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                                Well, I hope karma comes back and sticks it right up your ass.
                                I would not enjoy that.

                                Comment

                                Working...