Utah-SDSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #331
    I like the pistol formation. Gives the RB a little momentum before getting the ball.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus

    Comment

    • Hot Lunch
      Out of Office
      • Nov 2008
      • 7842

      #332
      I don't want to leave SDSU any time. Please get 7 right here.
      "Take it to the Bank"

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #333
        Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
        I don't want to leave SDSU any time. Please get 7 right here.
        Yep huge 3rd down here
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • Hot Lunch
          Out of Office
          • Nov 2008
          • 7842

          #334
          Not good. Not good.
          "Take it to the Bank"

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #335
            damn.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #336
              still a chance...
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • All-American
                Right, as Usual
                • Nov 2008
                • 15664

                #337
                Well, this is it. Check back with you folks in a few.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

                Comment

                • DrumNFeather
                  Invisible Swordsman
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 8854

                  #338
                  Not a huge fan of how they managed the clock there
                  "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                  Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                  Comment

                  • Jarid in Cedar
                    CS Institutional Memory
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 13234

                    #339
                    Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                    Not a huge fan of how they managed the clock there
                    Me too.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                    -Rick Majerus

                    Comment

                    • OrangeUte
                      Max Hall hates me.
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2294

                      #340
                      That's not good. At least sdsu had to burn a timeout. Got to rely on the defense one more tome since O didn't get it done.

                      Comment

                      • OrangeUte
                        Max Hall hates me.
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2294

                        #341
                        I hate how easily sdsu moves the ball through the air on us.

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #342
                          Take a TO and get organized.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • Hot Lunch
                            Out of Office
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7842

                            #343
                            Nice to see Derek Shelby playing LB. WTF?
                            "Take it to the Bank"

                            Comment

                            • Jarid in Cedar
                              CS Institutional Memory
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 13234

                              #344
                              would someone please make a tackle. TIA
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                              "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                              "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                              -Rick Majerus

                              Comment

                              • DrumNFeather
                                Invisible Swordsman
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 8854

                                #345
                                Slow juke, missed tackle, first down. Ugh.
                                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                                Comment

                                Working...