Utah-SDSU

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Bjorn Turoque
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2010
    • 50

    #376
    That 50-yard hail mary by Lindley, in that situation, was the dumbest play I've ever seen a QB make.

    Comment

    • DrumNFeather
      Invisible Swordsman
      • Nov 2008
      • 8854

      #377
      I bet Joe Glenn smells like cheap booze all the time. Sounds like he's been hitting the sauce tonight. (I love cowboy joe).
      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

      Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #378
        Originally posted by Bjorn Turoque View Post
        That 50-yard hail mary by Lindley, in that situation, was the dumbest play I've ever seen a QB make.
        He took a forearm to the head on it. If the MWC employed competent officials it wouldn't have mattered.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #379
          Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
          I bet Joe Glenn smells like cheap booze all the time. Sounds like he's been hitting the sauce tonight. (I love cowboy joe).
          Do you think there is Groom & Clean dripping down the back of his suit coat? His hair looks gross.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Hot Lunch
            Out of Office
            • Nov 2008
            • 7842

            #380
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Bad calls go both ways, friend.
            Yes they do. That is why I am not trying to justify why it shouldn't have been called like the cougar faithful have for the calls that went there way.
            "Take it to the Bank"

            Comment

            • DrumNFeather
              Invisible Swordsman
              • Nov 2008
              • 8854

              #381
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              He took a forearm to the head on it. If the MWC employed competent officials it wouldn't have mattered.
              Glad we're leaving this conference...how about you?
              "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

              Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

              Comment

              • DrumNFeather
                Invisible Swordsman
                • Nov 2008
                • 8854

                #382
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Do you think there is Groom & Clean dripping down the back of his suit coat? His hair looks gross.
                There's a cup of blue water below the desk where he keeps his fleet of combs.
                "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #383
                  Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                  Glad we're leaving this conference...how about you?
                  Can't wait. I just hope they don't officiate our games.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Jarid in Cedar
                    CS Institutional Memory
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 13234

                    #384
                    The tip ball TD was the only points we gave up in the second half. 200 yards passing for Lindley in the 2nd. Conroy Black played a good second half. Hopefully he doesn't forget how to cover next week.
                    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                    -Rick Majerus

                    Comment

                    • DrumNFeather
                      Invisible Swordsman
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 8854

                      #385
                      Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                      The tip ball TD was the only points we gave up in the second half. 200 yards passing for Lindley in the 2nd. Conroy Black played a good second half. Hopefully he doesn't forget how to cover next week.
                      I'm a bit worried about Cody Hoffman vs. our DBs.
                      "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                      Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                      Comment

                      • SeattleUte
                        Faith crisis consultant
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 20837

                        #386
                        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                        When BYU was 1-4 I said they would progress throughout the season and beat utah. Utah will still be at least a touchdown favorite going in to that game.

                        I also said that Utah would lose 3 of their last 4 games including the SDSU game right after BYU beat San Diego State.

                        I had no idea that it would actually be all 4 of their remaining games I thought the would be able to upset lowly Notre Dame.
                        lol you're already wrong. What a stupid ass.
                        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                        --Jonathan Swift

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #387
                          Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
                          I'm a bit worried about Cody Hoffman vs. our DBs.
                          You should be. And Luke the Baptist is going to get evangelical on you all.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Senioritis
                            Mr. Crimson Lover
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 694

                            #388
                            Jordan Wynn has taken heat like Lieutenant Dan in Vietnam. He was absolutely lights out.

                            Utah's defense held them scoreless for the last 26 minutes.

                            By far my favorite win of the year.

                            Utah wins out.

                            Comment

                            • SeattleUte
                              Faith crisis consultant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 20837

                              #389
                              Originally posted by Senioritis View Post
                              Jordan Wynn has taken heat like Lieutenant Dan in Vietnam. He was absolutely lights out.

                              Utah's defense held them scoreless for the last 26 minutes.

                              By far my favorite win of the year.

                              Utah wins out.
                              Like junkie I too am making predictions. Utah will punish BYU next week. Then starts the era where BYU is our new Utah State.
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                              --Jonathan Swift

                              Comment

                              • The_Tick
                                Made something of myself
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 7295

                                #390
                                Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                                lol you're already wrong. What a stupid ass.
                                Way to show up after the game is over dumbass.

                                Your silence spoke volumes.

                                You are quite the specimen.

                                Comment

                                Working...