This is dissapointing to see...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #1

    This is dissapointing to see...



    Especially coming off the heels of this article:

  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #2
    Do you read the article? Is Tayo leaving?
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #3
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Can't read the TCU article and I don't want their 7 day trial. What are they saying if you would be so kind to tell me.

      Comment

      • kccougar
        9262
        • Nov 2008
        • 7020

        #4
        How recent is the TCU article?
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18489

          #5
          It's from the front page of the TCU rivals site today.

          I can't read the article, but the picture is of Tayo. It is tagged in the properties of the image.

          Comment

          • Commando
            Explosivo
            • Feb 2009
            • 20748

            #6
            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            It's from the front page of the TCU rivals site today.

            I can't read the article, but the picture is of Tayo. It is tagged in the properties of the image.
            Tayo never "narrowed his choices," as the article states about the mystery recruit, although TCU did offer Tayo. He verballed to BYU early.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18489

              #7
              Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Tayo never "narrowed his choices," as the article states about the mystery recruit, although TCU did offer Tayo. He verballed to BYU early.
              I hope it's not true and if the TCU rivals guys used his picture for this article for no real reason, shame on them.

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #8
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                I hope it's not true and if the TCU rivals guys used his picture for this article for no real reason, shame on them.
                There have been rumors for weeks about Tayo not being happy at BYU. He actually went home last week and missed the UNLV game.

                I wonder if he is trying to figure stuff out.
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • byu71
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22070

                  #9
                  Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  There have been rumors for weeks about Tayo not being happy at BYU. He actually went home last week and missed the UNLV game.

                  I wonder if he is trying to figure stuff out.
                  Anyone say what he is unhappy about. I wouldn't want to specualte, although I could.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18489

                    #10
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    There have been rumors for weeks about Tayo not being happy at BYU. He actually went home last week and missed the UNLV game.

                    I wonder if he is trying to figure stuff out.
                    Then what in the world was that TBS article about him being happy all about? That was 5 days ago.

                    Comment

                    • Hsaru
                      Junior Member
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1109

                      #11
                      TBS did that article on Tayo after the rumors came out to try and quell the fans fears. I wouldn't read much into that article.

                      Comment

                      • byu71
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 22070

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                        TBS did that article on Tayo after the rumors came out to try and quell the fans fears. I wouldn't read much into that article.
                        By that article I assume you mean the TCU one not the TBS one?

                        Comment

                        • Goatnapper'96
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10924

                          #13
                          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          There have been rumors for weeks about Tayo not being happy at BYU. He actually went home last week and missed the UNLV game.

                          I wonder if he is trying to figure stuff out.
                          Didn't he live with Ross Apo's family in high school? Where and what is home for him?
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

                          I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

                          Comment

                          • dixdog
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2010
                            • 112

                            #14
                            Taylo did live with Apo

                            -- TCU fans are hoping to get both

                            Comment

                            • I.J. Reilly
                              Nobody's Fool
                              • Apr 2009
                              • 2949

                              #15
                              Originally posted by dixdog View Post
                              -- TCU fans are hoping to get both
                              All 10 of them?

                              Comment

                              Working...