Originally posted by Eddie Jones
View Post
Utah v. TCU - Predictions
Collapse
X
-
Do you realize he's no. 8 IN THE NATION in pass efficiency?When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
-
-
-
Utah's SOS ranking? 98th, highest in the top 40. If TCU can get pressure with 4, Wynn is in big trouble IMO.Originally posted by SeattleUte View PostDo you realize he's no. 8 IN THE NATION in pass efficiency?
By the way, I think the most effective part of Utah's offensive scheme has to do with coaching. Keep it simple and get the ball out of Wynn's hands quickly."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
Utah|24
TCU|31"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
-
Huh? I think 3 points is a fairly accurate prediction (see Utah/TCU 2008). What did everyone predict then? Two top 5 teams who have shown a lot of promise and are most likely evenly matched usually equates to a close game.Originally posted by Hsaru View PostWhen the most diehard of ute fans are predicting 3 pt wins you know they are really thinking a loss is coming."75-10 the last two games? Is my math right? It's enough to make me reconsider my embrace of science over Christianity."--SU
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to have fumbled this football."
-John Heisman
Comment
-
-
Utah|44
TCU|6When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
Comment
-
Troll FAILOriginally posted by SeattleUte View PostUtah|44
TCU|6"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
Comment