Utah v. TCU - Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pelagius
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 5288

    #1

    Utah v. TCU - Predictions

    Game 9 of the Utah prediction contest.

    Remember, the first two lines of a prediction post should take the following form:

    Utah|X
    TCU|Y

    The order is important; Utah should be on the first line. The delimiter is a pipe/vertical bar (|). Remember, it is not a lower case L (l). The pipe/vertical bar key can usually be found above the enter key on your keyboard (as in SHIFT-\). That formatting is important because the data are gathered via automated script (Attorneys in top quartile of age on CUF quit screwing this up).

    Note, you can update or change your prediction up until kickoff. The script automatically will use your last prediction post.
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2
    UTAH|13
    TCU|38
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #3
      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      UTAH|13
      TCU|38
      Every Vegas insider and a million gamblers taking real risks say you're wrong.
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      • Jarid in Cedar
        CS Institutional Memory
        • Jun 2009
        • 13234

        #4
        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        UTAH|13
        TCU|38
        Woohoo!!!! Thanks for the karma Surfah

        My ADR6300 is taking it one game at a time.
        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

        -Rick Majerus

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #5
          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          Every Vegas insider and a million gamblers taking real risks say you're wrong.
          And those people are wrong. A lot.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • SeattleUte
            Faith crisis consultant
            • Nov 2008
            • 20837

            #6
            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
            Woohoo!!!! Thanks for the karma Surfah

            My ADR6300 is taking it one game at a time.
            Surfah hates us.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

            --Jonathan Swift

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #7
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              Surfah hates us.
              Like you hate BYU.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #8
                Utah|24
                TCU|30

                Comment

                • SeattleUte
                  Faith crisis consultant
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 20837

                  #9
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  Utah|24
                  TCU|30
                  Wait a minute. Before you said Utah would win. E tu Livecoug?
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                  --Jonathan Swift

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #10
                    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                    Wait a minute. Before you said Utah would win. E tu Livecoug?
                    I predict what I want to happen, not what will happen.

                    Comment

                    • SeattleUte
                      Faith crisis consultant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 20837

                      #11
                      I'm troubled that the line has gone from -4 to -5.5 TCU. As many of you know, I always put a lot of stock in the mainstream consensus about things. I try to take positions with which most sensible people agree.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                      --Jonathan Swift

                      Comment

                      • Jarid in Cedar
                        CS Institutional Memory
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 13234

                        #12
                        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                        Surfah hates us.
                        He is like a good luck charm. He has picked against us 8 times.....we have 8 wins.....coincidence?
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                        -Rick Majerus

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #13
                          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          I'm troubled that the line has gone from -4 to -5.5 TCU. As many of you know, I always put a lot of stock in the mainstream consensus about things. I try to take positions with which most sensible people agree.
                          Care to reevaluate your line prediction for the BYU-Arizona basketball game then?
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            He is like a good luck charm. He has picked against us 8 times.....we have 8 wins.....coincidence?
                            I really feel it this time.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • SeattleUte
                              Faith crisis consultant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 20837

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              Care to reevaluate your line prediction for the BYU-Arizona basketball game then?
                              You really think BYU will be a 15 pt. favorite?
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                              --Jonathan Swift

                              Comment

                              Working...