The Fire Bronco Mendenhall Thread.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #16
    Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    bump
    Utes showing class again!
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #17
      Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      bump
      I miss Indy too.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • SeattleUte
        Faith crisis consultant
        • Nov 2008
        • 20837

        #18
        Originally posted by creekster View Post
        Utes showing class again!
        24 hrs. is up.
        When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

        --Jonathan Swift

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13955

          #19
          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
          bump
          Fuck off.
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #20
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            I miss Indy too.
            I agree, does anyone know if he's alright? Is he being held against his will?
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #21
              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              I agree, does anyone know if he's alright? Is he being held against his will?
              Cougarstats was tweeting today about all of our last place rankings.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • SeattleUte
                Faith crisis consultant
                • Nov 2008
                • 20837

                #22
                Swish
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                --Jonathan Swift

                Comment

                • Jeff Lebowski
                  Corporate lackey for Jesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 69696

                  #23
                  Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                  Swish
                  Oh shut up. You don't get to start one of these threads.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                  Comment

                  • Art Vandelay
                    Striving for mediocrity
                    • Jul 2009
                    • 10516

                    #24
                    Your shooting less than 25%, and still haven't hit iron, you must be a Ute.

                    SeattleUte 5
                    Green Monstah 3
                    Blueintheface 2
                    HuskyFreeNorthwest 2
                    YOhio 1
                    jay santos 1
                    smokymountainrain 1
                    Coastal Ute 1
                    PaloAltoCougar 1
                    Moliere 1
                    Surfah 1
                    Indy Coug 1
                    creekster 1
                    byu71 1

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #25
                      Much like Hsaru, SeattleUte may deserve an apology.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Hsaru
                        Junior Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1109

                        #26
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Much like Hsaru, SeattleUte may deserve an apology.
                        SU doesn't even care about sports.

                        Comment

                        • Jarid in Cedar
                          CS Institutional Memory
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 13234

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          SU is more predictable than Anae's offense.
                          I thought this was the gem of the thread. Sorry for piling on Moliere
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                          "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                          "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                          -Rick Majerus

                          Comment

                          • DU Ute
                            RIP CUF
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 7393

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                            SU doesn't even care about sports.
                            Kind of like how you don't even care about BYU.
                            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                            Comment

                            • byu71
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22070

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                              Your shooting less than 25%, and still haven't hit iron, you must be a Ute.

                              SeattleUte 5
                              Green Monstah 3
                              Blueintheface 2
                              HuskyFreeNorthwest 2
                              YOhio 1
                              jay santos 1
                              smokymountainrain 1
                              Coastal Ute 1
                              PaloAltoCougar 1
                              Moliere 1
                              Surfah 1
                              Indy Coug 1
                              creekster 1
                              byu71 1
                              Is one good? Should I be happy? I am in good company.

                              Comment

                              • SeattleUte
                                Faith crisis consultant
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 20837

                                #30
                                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                                Much like Hsaru, SeattleUte may deserve an apology.
                                amen brother, I'll take it!

                                [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0"]PSY - GANGNAM STYLE (강남스타일) M/V - YouTube[/nomedia]
                                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                                --Jonathan Swift

                                Comment

                                Working...