How do you Fist Roll?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bluegoose
    7th round draft pick
    • Nov 2008
    • 4121

    #76
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    Hey, I said I was impressed! Other Fist Rollers are still in denial, which is why I was impressed by your candor (but not surprised).

    As for your question, the poll allows for multiple answers, so while I refuse to participate in the Fist Roll now, when I did Fist Roll, I was definitely a clockwise, right-handed guy.

    I apologize to SteelBlue for misreading his previous post. Although I think it would be in good taste for him to outline his Fist Roll methodology, even though he no longer participates.

    PS OrangeUte's question doesn't deserve an answer. It is an obvious troll since it would be impossible to not say Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah (repeat it 3 times).
    Thanks for the explanation.

    Comment

    • SloanHater
      Banned
      • Feb 2009
      • 1348

      #77
      I was raised to fist roll like Apollo Creed working a speed bag. No less than 60 rotations per minute. Perhaps that is where my father went wrong.

      Comment

      • OrangeUte
        Max Hall hates me.
        • Nov 2008
        • 2294

        #78
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        Hey, I said I was impressed! Other Fist Rollers are still in denial, which is why I was impressed by your candor (but not surprised).

        As for your question, the poll allows for multiple answers, so while I refuse to participate in the Fist Roll now, when I did Fist Roll, I was definitely a clockwise, right-handed guy.

        I apologize to SteelBlue for misreading his previous post. Although I think it would be in good taste for him to outline his Fist Roll methodology, even though he no longer participates.

        PS OrangeUte's question doesn't deserve an answer. It is an obvious troll since it would be impossible to not say Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah (repeat it 3 times).
        when you say rah rah rah rah rah, do you get chills down your spine like when a Ute says "ki-yi?"

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #79
          First game less than a month away. Time to start stretching those muscles and getting back in fist roll shape. Gonna be doing a lot of that this year.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #80
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            First game less than a month away. Time to start stretching those muscles and getting back in fist roll shape. Gonna be doing a lot of that this year.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #81
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              [YOUTUBE]TPGuPCSwkQY[/YOUTUBE]

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #82
                Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                I'll have my son record me at the next game and I'll upload it on youtube.
                Uh, Jay Santos? what's the deal?
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #83
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  Lame.
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Coach McGuirk
                    1
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12109

                    #84

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #85
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      [YOUTUBE]TPGuPCSwkQY[/YOUTUBE]
                      That looks a little like bluegoose getting into fist rolling shape for the home opener.

                      I kind of liked that variation he did @:10. Might bust that one out at Ole Miss after BYU scores the first of several pick Sixes :rockon2:
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #86
                        Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        Lame.
                        Now I understand the hostility. I just checked your vote in the poll.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • bluegoose
                          7th round draft pick
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4121

                          #87
                          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                          That looks a little like bluegoose getting into fist rolling shape for the home opener.

                          I kind of liked that variation he did @:10. Might bust that one out at Ole Miss after BYU scores the first of several pick Sixes :rockon2:
                          Getting into shape?!?! I never got out of shape. Can you imagine trying that reverse fist bump move if not already properly conditioned? Charley Horse City!

                          Comment

                          • OrangeUte
                            Max Hall hates me.
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 2294

                            #88
                            we need a thread on how coug fans do the popcorn popping hand gesture during the "popcorn popping on the apricot tree" portion of the song. do you do a powerful firework fingers or a jazz-hands variation of the kernels exploding.

                            Comment

                            Working...