Poll: Are you happy about the Indy/WCC News

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #166
    Originally posted by wally View Post
    LAUte has the corner on all of the good insults. I would advise Sloanhater to use a middle finger emoticon instead.
    LA can use his hubris while BYUHater is prone to using his poo.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • Color Me Badd Fan
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 12519

      #167
      I remember getting Dish back in 2007 and having to upgrade the package to get Foxsports.net so I could watch a Pac 10 game (I think it was USC @ Oregon). I tuned into FSN and was enormously disappointed to see someone like Colorado playing someone like Iowa State. Both USC and Oregon were in he top 10 at the time. FSN is an improvement over, say, VS. and CBSCS, but it's a huge step down from ESPN.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

      Comment

      • wally
        <><><><><><><><>
        • Jun 2010
        • 4137

        #168
        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        LA can use his hubris while BYUHater is prone to using his poo.
        I used poo once. All over my aunt and uncles wall. I was 1 at the time.

        Comment

        • SloanHater
          Banned
          • Feb 2009
          • 1348

          #169
          Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          My post covered insecurity. This is where you call me a name.
          You have me confused with cougjunkie.

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69716

            #170
            Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
            You have me confused with cougjunkie.
            Oh my. You really are terrible at this.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • SoCalCoug
              Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
              • Nov 2008
              • 5214

              #171
              Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Don't be an ass prick.
              Fixed.
              If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

              "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

              "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

              Comment

              • pellegrino
                miserere me
                • Jan 2009
                • 12100

                #172
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Wow. They are going to need a bigger venue.
                what about this? [ame="http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=2986775"]Vegas, baby? Arena envisioned to draw pro team to city - ESPN[/ame]
                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

                Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                pelagius

                Comment

                • beefytee
                  Board eye candy
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 7542

                  #173
                  Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                  Great Idea:

                  [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Las_Vegas_Arena"]New Las Vegas Arena - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

                  Comment

                  • il Padrino Ute
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 19161

                    #174
                    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    That is exactly it, they are shitting their pants right now as the biggest sports congolmerate in the world finds BYU highly attractive and highly relevant. They can not handle that.
                    Coming from you with your history of comments about the Utes in any situation, I quote Lebowski: "Oh, brother."
                    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37987

                      #175
                      Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                      Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                      There's also another site (besides the one by Bally's and the one downtown) which is on Paradise behind the Sahara. I'm not sure what the status of that is, but there have been signs and banners there fore months.

                      Also, there was recently a story in the Las Vegas Sun about Oscar Goodman in discussions (again) with a MLB franchise about moving here. Of course, he always seems to be in discussions like this.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      Working...