Originally posted by byufan4ever
View Post
The Holy War Returns - BYU vs. Utah 2024
Collapse
X
-
Good idea!"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
-
Saddle Up, Lock and Load!Originally posted by Omaha 680 View PostBYU -4.5.
Last time we were favored against utah was 2013.
Last time we were favored and won was 2009.
Last time we were favored and covered the spread was 2007.
I expect to do what we have been doing all year and demolish the spread.
Comment
-
Jokes aside, it would definitely cross my mind. Being the most obvious weapon to shut down on a team having trouble moving the ball is probably not great for the body.Originally posted by BigPiney View PostI think Bernard should start preparing himself for the combine. That would be a good idea for him.
Comment
-
Of course it's a consideration in the modern era and I have thought about it. I don't think any of these guys will quit before the rivalry game. But if BYU wins I think guys like Bernard and Kuithe will shut it down.Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
Jokes aside, it would definitely cross my mind. Being the most obvious weapon to shut down on a team having trouble moving the ball is probably not great for the body.
Comment
-
They're still in contention for bowl eligibility, right?Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
Of course it's a consideration in the modern era and I have thought about it. I don't think any of these guys will quit before the rivalry game. But if BYU wins I think guys like Bernard and Kuithe will shut it down."I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
Comment
-
Remaining opponents:Originally posted by Pelado View Post
They're still in contention for bowl eligibility, right?
BYU (ranked)
Iowa State (ranked)
Colorado (ranked)
UCF (unranked)
They need 2 wins. Definitely doable, but not a sure thing by any means given the way they have been playing against lousy teams."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Ha, the two top teams in the conference (both undefeated currently) plus 4th place Colorado - which is also a HUGE RIVALVRY game for the Utes. Maybe the biggest.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
Remaining opponents:
BYU (ranked)
Iowa State (ranked)
Colorado (ranked)
UCF (unranked)
They need 2 wins. Definitely doable, but not a sure thing by any means given the way they have been playing against lousy teams.
Good luck Utes. And by that, I mean ESAD.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
I'll say it: there is a better chance that Utah finishes this season with 8 straight losses than they get bowl eligible. The most likely scenario is one more win.Originally posted by SteelBlue View PostTheir best chance seems like a rivalry win (always close and it is at home) and a UCF win. I think Iowa State and Colorado will be ugly.
Comment
-
Uncle Ted endorses this message.Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
I'll say it: there is a better chance that Utah finishes this season with 8 straight losses than they get bowl eligible. The most likely scenario is one more win.
I would agree they most likely win just one more but ideally they don’t win any more.
With the exception of Oregon & Colorado the PAC 12 refugees have been doing rather poorly in their new conferences. Why is that?"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
I'm pretty sure the team has already shut it down.Originally posted by SteelBlue View PostSounds like Money Parks is out for the rest of the season. Utah down to three weapons and a brutal end of season schedule. Makes me wonder if some of the NFL guys on that team will want to shut it down.As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
--Kendrick Lamar
Comment
-
This is cool. It seems like there's a media house in Utah that specializes in showing people with political or other disagreements standing in front of a white screen engaging in good natured trash talk for some cause.
Comment
Comment