Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski
View Post
Utah Will Win PAC 12 Because They Didn’t Prematurely Ejaculate Over Non-conf Wins.
Collapse
X
-
-
-
-
So many moral victories. Happy for you guys.Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
Well this aged well."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Congrats on choosing to cheer for the team playing in the rose bowl this year.Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
“We won some PAC 12 games, we had a great season”…..”pAC 12 iS a dUmbPster fiRe tHiS yEar”"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Moose, knock it off.Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
Well this aged well.
Ute fans (me included) are - more or less - guests here. Don’t piss on the carpet."More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
-- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)
Comment
-
Ha! That is the only behavior he knows.Originally posted by Solon View PostMoose, knock it off.
Ute fans (me included) are - more or less - guests here. Don’t piss on the carpet.
Congrats on the P12 win and the rose bowl berth. Happy for you. Did you make it to the game?"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
This board started and peaked as www.cougaruteforum.comOriginally posted by Solon View PostMoose, knock it off.
Ute fans (me included) are - more or less - guests here. Don’t piss on the carpet.
Comment
-
Yeah, I have some really good friends who are Utes, and I'm genuinely happy for them. Also Aggies. Football in the State of Utah has never had as good a season as this. Enjoy the ride!Originally posted by Solon View PostMoose, knock it off.
Ute fans (me included) are - more or less - guests here. Don’t piss on the carpet.
Comment
-
-
-
Cougars were first then, too.Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
This board started and peaked as www.cougaruteforum.com"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
Comment
-
-
I know, Moose. I’ve been here since Day 1.Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post
This board started and peaked as www.cougaruteforum.com
The board may have peaked, but you’re not exactly helping it recover.
Take the hint. Please.
Be polite. Be funny. Be original. Be smart."More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
-- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)
Comment
Comment