Utah Will Win PAC 12 Because They Didn’t Prematurely Ejaculate Over Non-conf Wins.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69723

    #16
    Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

    By outside chance, do you mean no chance in hell of it happening?
    About the same chance as Utah ending up the season ranked higher than BYU.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • MartyFunkhouser
      Disciple of RNGesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 18757

      #17
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

      About the same chance as Utah ending up the season ranked higher than BYU.
      Makes sense. BYU is a better team this year, so I don't see that happening.
      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
      --Kendrick Lamar

      Comment

      • Larry “Moose” Stubing
        Banned
        • Jul 2021
        • 165

        #18
        Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post

        Makes sense. BYU is a better team this year, so I don't see that happening.
        Well not so much. Utah was terrible at the beginning of the season and still kept the game in Provo within striking distance. Utes are clearly a better team now, made a lot of roster changes.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69723

          #19
          Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

          Well not so much. Utah was terrible at the beginning of the season and still kept the game in Provo within striking distance. Utes are clearly a better team now, made a lot of roster changes.
          Congratulations on a moral victory!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #20
            Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

            Well not so much. Utah was terrible at the beginning of the season and still kept the game in Provo within striking distance. Utes are clearly a better team now, made a lot of roster changes.
            Ute fans have turned into this. I love it.

            Comment

            • Larry “Moose” Stubing
              Banned
              • Jul 2021
              • 165

              #21
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

              Congratulations on a moral victory!
              Congrats on getting a chance at revenge against UTEP in the Independent Bowl

              CFP rankings have come out with BYU football checking in at No. 15, how does that impact BYU's bowl projections? Here's the latest.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69723

                #22
                Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

                Congrats on getting a chance at revenge against UTEP in the Independent Bowl

                https://kslsports.com/471709/byu-foo...yoff-rankings/
                Another potential moral victory for you guys!

                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Larry “Moose” Stubing
                  Banned
                  • Jul 2021
                  • 165

                  #23
                  Bump

                  Comment

                  • Larry “Moose” Stubing
                    Banned
                    • Jul 2021
                    • 165

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Hey Larry, I think your celebration of a P12 title is … uh … premature.
                    Lol

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69723

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Larry “Moose” Stubing View Post

                      Lol
                      Touche'. Congrats.

                      Still a really dumb thread title, tho.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25270

                        #26
                        Shame on the Utes for taking 10 years to win the P-12 title. Every 2-3 years, they should be cutting through that shitty conference like a hot knife through butter.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69723

                          #27
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Shame on the Utes for taking 10 years to win the P-12 title. Every 2-3 years, they should be cutting through that shitty conference like a hot knife through butter.
                          Haha. I remember that prediction
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Bo Diddley
                            Senior
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 18804

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Shame on the Utes for taking 10 years to win the P-12 title. Every 2-3 years, they should be cutting through that shitty conference like a hot knife through butter.
                            I didn't think it would take this long. I also would not have predicted they would have three losses the year they did it.

                            Comment

                            • PaloAltoCougar
                              Semper infra dignitatem
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 16938

                              #29
                              Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

                              I didn't think it would take this long. I also would not have predicted they would have three losses the year they did it.
                              That they went 1-2 in non-conference play, and had a poorer record against tPAC-12 opponents than did BYU, diminishes the luster a bit. Still, I envy the Rose Bowl bid.

                              Comment

                              • Jeff Lebowski
                                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 69723

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

                                I didn't think it would take this long. I also would not have predicted they would have three losses the year they did it.
                                P12 is a dumpster fire this year. Perfect time to do it.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                                Comment

                                Working...