BYU vs USF

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SCcoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7625

    #1

    BYU vs USF

    Put your guesses here.
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15680

    #2
    BYU|37
    USF|10
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • beefytee
      Board eye candy
      • Mar 2009
      • 7542

      #3
      BYU|44
      USF|25

      Comment

      • Pelado
        Bald not naked
        • Sep 2010
        • 21155

        #4
        BYU|38
        South? Florida Bulls***|15
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

        Comment

        • originalsocal
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 1632

          #5
          BYU|42
          USF|14

          Comment

          • BigFatMeanie
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 7122

            #6
            BYU|34
            USF|21

            Comment

            • Copelius
              Maker of eyeballs
              • Dec 2012
              • 4075

              #7
              BYU|35
              USF|6
              “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69751

                #8
                BYU|42
                USF|13
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Bo Diddley
                  Senior
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 18818

                  #9
                  BYU|35
                  USF|14

                  Comment

                  • jadesroom
                    Senior Member
                    • Jul 2021
                    • 138

                    #10
                    BYU 31
                    USF 20

                    Comment

                    • Lost Student
                      BAND!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 4324

                      #11
                      BYU|70
                      USF|0
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                      Comment

                      • Omaha 680
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 11184

                        #12
                        BYU|52
                        USF|21

                        Comment

                        • Flystripper
                          Degenerate Gambler
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 14105

                          #13
                          BYU|35
                          USF|24
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

                          Comment

                          • PaloAltoCougar
                            Semper infra dignitatem
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 16940

                            #14
                            BYU|38
                            USF|27

                            Comment

                            • UVACoug
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2013
                              • 2685

                              #15
                              BYU|52
                              USF|13

                              Comment

                              Working...