Greetings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • byu71
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22070

    #16
    Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    I think its always wise to wait until after the All-Star break before declaring you are a "life-long fan" of either the Yankees or Red Sox.
    I am sure I have mentioned on of my grandkids is named Boston. What I think is quite humorous is this kid is 1/2 latino and looks full latino. Boston just seems like a different name for a Latino.

    Then their second boy is named Jack Nicholas. How cool is that. My DIL is a sweetheart. She came up with the name and didn't even know who Jack Nicklaus is. Nicholas is I guess a heartthrob on some latino show. Luckily my son doesn't lack for confidence, he had no problem with the kid having the middle name after a Latino heartthrob.

    My DIL doesn't lack for confidence either. She blew off the RS sisters who said her skirts were to short.

    Comment

    • Portland Ute
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 5647

      #17
      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      My DIL doesn't lack for confidence either. She blew off the RS sisters who said her skirts were to short.
      We need sisters like your DIL in our ward.

      Comment

      Working...