Greetings

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BSU Bronco & Utah Ute Fan
    Banned
    • May 2010
    • 2

    #1

    Greetings

    New to the board here, just thought I'd throw out a Go Utes, Go Broncos, and Go anyone who plays BYU!
  • DrumNFeather
    Invisible Swordsman
    • Nov 2008
    • 8854

    #2
    Welcome, feel free to post an intro in Ellis Island as well.
    "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

    Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

    Comment

    • UtahDan
      *
      • Nov 2008
      • 14496

      #3
      Welcome, though that is a real long name that will get reduce pretty quickly to an acronym and pronounced "buh-boof."

      Comment

      • jay santos
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 13652

        #4
        You probably also cheered for Satan in the war in heaven.

        Comment

        • byu71
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22070

          #5
          Welcome. I am glad to have you here.

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #6
            Serious!! I like a lot of Ute fans. A few are grade a asses. When it comes to Bronco fans. I dislike them a lot. I would guess a few I would like a lot, but most of the ones I have come in contact with are double grade A asses.

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #7
              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
              Serious!! I like a lot of Ute fans. A few are grade a asses. When it comes to Bronco fans. I dislike them a lot. I would guess a few I would like a lot, but most of the ones I have come in contact with are double grade A asses.
              And to think that at one time I liked you... :anger:
              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              • byu71
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22070

                #8
                Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                And to think that at one time I liked you... :anger:
                I left all sorts of contingencies open. Are you a BSU fan?. I said I know there are a few good ones.

                Comment

                • FN Phat
                  I ♥ gateway sex
                  • Feb 2009
                  • 8691

                  #9
                  Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  I left all sorts of contingencies open. Are you a BSU fan?. I said I know there are a few good ones.
                  Loud and proud!

                  You are CUFs cool uncle...how could anyone be upset with you?
                  I'm your huckleberry.


                  "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                  Comment

                  • byu71
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22070

                    #10
                    Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
                    Loud and proud!

                    You are CUFs cool uncle...how could anyone be upset with you?
                    Gee, Bronco fans just took a big step up in my eyes. You could have said cool grandpa, but you said Uncle.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69751

                      #11
                      Uhh.... Looks like you put your custom title where your moniker should be.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Art Vandelay
                        Striving for mediocrity
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10516

                        #12
                        Could you possibly add an NFL or NBA team to your moniker? I dont want to confuse you with HFN, PMD or anyone else with a short little name.

                        Comment

                        • beelzebabette
                          Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 2907

                          #13
                          Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          Welcome, though that is a real long name that will get reduce pretty quickly to an acronym and pronounced "buh-boof."
                          If that's a nomination, consider this a second.

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #14
                            Are you enjoying the Lakers/Jazz series? Do you think your Yankees will win yet again this year? How 'bout dem Cowboys!?
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Art Vandelay
                              Striving for mediocrity
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 10516

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Are you enjoying the Lakers/Jazz series? Do you think your Yankees will win yet again this year? How 'bout dem Cowboys!?
                              I think its always wise to wait until after the All-Star break before declaring you are a "life-long fan" of either the Yankees or Red Sox.

                              Comment

                              Working...