This thread is for CougJunkie...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jarid in Cedar
    CS Institutional Memory
    • Jun 2009
    • 13234

    #1

    This thread is for CougJunkie...

    to shit all over Utah, Utah recruiting, Utah coaches, whatever. Lets see if you can stay away from other threads.

    Fire away
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

    "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

    "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

    -Rick Majerus
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    One of Utah's big gets today was deciding between Utah, Hawai'i and Utah St. (Utah St.!)

    lol
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • WashingtonCoug
      Monsters like me
      • Jan 2009
      • 1489

      #3
      [YOUTUBE]PL&index=25[/YOUTUBE]
      "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
      —Abraham Maslow

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4
        Just to clarify, is it only for junkie?

        Also, do you mean the University of Utah, or Utah in general?

        tia.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • DU Ute
          RIP CUF
          • Dec 2008
          • 7393

          #5
          Junkie reminds me so much of SoCalPat/TopUte. I don't mind SCP/TU as much because he's on my side, but I think deep down they're generally the same. What's really funny is that both of them would probably be offended by the comparison.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

          Comment

          • Jarid in Cedar
            CS Institutional Memory
            • Jun 2009
            • 13234

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            Just to clarify, is it only for junkie?

            Also, do you mean the University of Utah, or Utah in general?

            tia.
            Your call. It is in the football forum, so you should probably stick with football in Utah.

            I just wanted to give Junkie his personal toilet to help with his diarrhea.
            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

            "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

            "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

            -Rick Majerus

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #7
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              Just to clarify, is it only for junkie?

              Also, do you mean the University of Utah, or Utah in general?

              tia.
              Your call. It is in the football forum, so you should probably stick with football in Utah.
              I hate Davis high football. They've given us Brian Kariya and Kellen Fowler. Hopefully the younger Hinds can right that awful program's reputation.

              Also, the coach for the Kaysville bantam team is a real ass.
              Last edited by MarkGrace; 02-03-2010, 04:27 PM.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37988

                #8
                Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                Your call. It is in the football forum, so you should probably stick with football in Utah.

                I just wanted to give Junkie his personal toilet to help with his diarrhea.
                I think its called logorrhea.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • MartyFunkhouser
                  Disciple of RNGesus
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18754

                  #9
                  I'm not exactly sure what has happened with cougjunkie. He used to be pretty even handed and reasonable, but it appears as if it is now become shitting on everything about Utah. I'm sure it is just trolling with him, which makes me wish he still posted on cougarboard to get that out of his system.
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                    Your call. It is in the football forum, so you should probably stick with football in Utah.

                    I just wanted to give Junkie his personal toilet to help with his diarrhea.
                    ok, well I don't like the U's law building or its business building, but I do like that President's Circle area at the front of campus.

                    Also, the concessions at RES are not great (not great at LES, either).

                    I think that Trax to RES has helped with gameday ingress/egress.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • MartyFunkhouser
                      Disciple of RNGesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18754

                      #11
                      Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                      Junkie reminds me so much of SoCalPat/TopUte. I don't mind SCP/TU as much because he's on my side, but I think deep down they're generally the same. What's really funny is that both of them would probably be offended by the comparison.
                      I'll stand up for junkie and state that he is a lot better than SCP/TU.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

                      Comment

                      • Jarid in Cedar
                        CS Institutional Memory
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 13234

                        #12
                        Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                        I'll stand up for junkie and state that he is a lot better than SCP/TU.
                        The highs are better, the lows are about the same.
                        "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

                        "They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

                        "I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

                        -Rick Majerus

                        Comment

                        • MartyFunkhouser
                          Disciple of RNGesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18754

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                          The highs are better, the lows are about the same.
                          I still disagree. Maybe I am biased because I have met both of them in person and like cougjunkie more.
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37988

                            #14
                            It would be fitting if junkie never actually posted in this thread.
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • beelzebabette
                              Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 2907

                              #15
                              First Hooters has to go and cater to men and now JIC is excluding me from his thread.

                              Comment

                              Working...