Pretty neato scheduling news

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18488

    #1

    Pretty neato scheduling news

  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #2
    Longhorns are dead!
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • SeattleUte
      Faith crisis consultant
      • Nov 2008
      • 20837

      #3


      It's not home and home? Why is this good news?
      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

      --Jonathan Swift

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #4
        I wonder if this is a one and done?

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #5
          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          I wonder if this is a one and done?
          Oklahoma was a one and done.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #6
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Oklahoma was a one and done.
            Yeah, but that was a "neutral" game. Those are different. This one is IN Austin.

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #7
              Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post


              It's not home and home? Why is this good news?
              Because Indiana and North Carolina were not available.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • Bastage
                Junior Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 298

                #8
                About time Texas scheduled a quality opponent.

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #9
                  Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                  I wonder if this is a one and done?
                  So we've finally sold our soul to do one and dones with teams on their field. Great.

                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #10
                    Great news. I think it's time to show the Big 12 elite crusty teams their empire's demise.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • SeattleUte
                      Faith crisis consultant
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 20837

                      #11
                      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      Oklahoma was a one and done.
                      On a neutral field. Big difference.
                      When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                      --Jonathan Swift

                      Comment

                      • Hot Lunch
                        Out of Office
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7842

                        #12
                        Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post


                        It's not home and home? Why is this good news?
                        Do you consider Utah going to just play at Michigan and Notre Dame good news?

                        If the answer is yes, then just apply your reasoning to this game.
                        "Take it to the Bank"

                        Comment

                        • kccougar
                          9262
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7020

                          #13
                          It could still be a multiple game deal. That article was just a release from Texas naming future home dates. I'm holding out hope for at least a 2-1 deal until we hear from Tom Holmoe.
                          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            Awesome. A roadie to Austin is very cool.

                            Rollcall: HERE.

                            PS I hope this game is not at the same time the Utes play Iowa State. I really wanted to watch that one....
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Pheidippides
                              Liberal Feminazi
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 14759

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Awesome. A roadie to Austin is very cool.

                              Rollcall: HERE.

                              PS I hope this game is not at the same time the Utes play Iowa State. I really wanted to watch that one....
                              Also present!
                              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                              Comment

                              Working...