Poinsettia Bowl Utah vs. Cal thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All-American
    Right, as Usual
    • Nov 2008
    • 15664

    #46
    Good pass by Wynn.

    Dumb statement by the ESPN commentators: "look how much harder it is to tell when they run the replay full speed!"
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #47
      I just want you to know I hate everything about Utah.

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #48
        Nice stop, now tie this thing up.

        Comment

        • Coach McGuirk
          1
          • Nov 2008
          • 12109

          #49
          Okay, now we have a game.

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #50
            Wynn needs to run the ball some. Otherwise, we're right back in it.
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • Coach McGuirk
              1
              • Nov 2008
              • 12109

              #51
              Nice stop again. The momentum has certainly turned.

              Comment

              • BoylenOver
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 9146

                #52
                Perfect play. Moeai FTW!
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                Comment

                • Coach McGuirk
                  1
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 12109

                  #53
                  Nice!

                  You can tell Cal just doesn't want to play football.....against a team that wants to play football. If the Utes would just roll over, Cal would start playing again.

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #54
                    That Reed you got is a bad, bad man.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Coach McGuirk
                      1
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 12109

                      #55
                      Big hit by RJ

                      Comment

                      • ERCougar
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10978

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                        Nice stop again. The momentum has certainly turned.
                        Someone must have just told Utah that they are playing California, members of the legendary PACIFIC 10 CONFERENCE.
                        At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                        -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                        Comment

                        • ERCougar
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 10978

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                          Big hit by RJ
                          Huge hit, but he had dropped it already.

                          I still don't understand the helmet-to-helmet rule. He got called for about the same hit against us. They need to get consistent.
                          At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                          -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                          Comment

                          • Coach McGuirk
                            1
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 12109

                            #58
                            Perfect. Don't let up.

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #59
                              I didn't like that PI call. But we're running away with this. Wynn looks awesome.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • Coach McGuirk
                                1
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 12109

                                #60
                                There you go, halftime analysis, Cal doesn't want to be there.

                                Can I please get the names of the bowls that the AQ teams would like to play in?

                                Comment

                                Working...