Mad Max stops to ask Sly

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Colly Wolly
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1824

    #151
    Originally posted by USS Utah View Post
    Do I need to draw you a picture?

    If I'm enjoying, and you're enjoying my reaction. . . .
    sure dude. show me.

    Comment

    • LA Ute
      Receiver of Memory
      • Nov 2008
      • 19512

      #152
      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      All you needed was for BYU fans to say that it was a stupid thing to say? That's it? Of course it was a stupid thing to say, but the fact that Ute fans got so worked up about it is the best part about it.
      OK, you qualify as a warthog-faced buffoon, just below miserable vomitous mass status. Please do nothing to dishonor this noble designation.

      Now, about sportsmanship. I'm big on it. I've been both embarrassed by, and proud of, my Utes' sportsmanship or lack thereof over the years. I'm just fascinated by the extent to which Cougar fans here - with some notable exceptions - have either not wanted the subject of Max's rant discussed at all, or attack Ute fans for bringing it up, or are downright proud of Max. That's what has made me renege on my vow to leave the subject alone. But I am getting pretty close to finished.
      “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
      ― W.H. Auden


      "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
      -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


      "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
      --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

      Comment

      Working...