BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Viking
    Banned
    • Jun 2009
    • 6470

    #1351
    Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
    I have a feeling JJ is enjoying his time at BYU

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #1352
      Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      Also, if someone in the ute fanbase is not photo bombing that guy into historic events already, your fanbase sucks.
      My feeble attempt:

      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      • TheBYUGuy
        Friend of Rodin
        • Sep 2009
        • 1442

        #1353
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        "our slow white guys..." never found that funny.
        I thought that one was funny. That had nothing to do with Utah, but was a custom sign for Fisher DeBerry.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69717

          #1354
          Nicely done, BO.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • kccougar
            9262
            • Nov 2008
            • 7020

            #1355
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            One thing about both fan bases..we make lousy signs. They are never funny. In fact, they are usually really stupid.

            I did see one Utah tee shirt that was really funny. It was a play on the fully invested tee shirt, but instead it said "Fully Invited" that was really clever.

            The worst signs that always pop up when fans start posting craps on the boards..

            "back to the reservation for U" which was really lame
            The Ute one that has about 80 words on it and says something about Disneyworld and urban Meyer. Totally stupid.
            "repeal this proposition. 13-0" doesnt even make any sense
            "our slow white guys..." never found that funny.

            I did see a few clever Game Day signs from both fan bases, but by and large...lame signs.
            Saturday I saw a first - custom shirts for a 4th string running back. "Have You Been Threttoned?"
            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

            Comment

            • kccougar
              9262
              • Nov 2008
              • 7020

              #1356
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              BTW, WTF is up with the Utah Football Semi Truck/trailer having Indiana license plates?
              I was just happy for the Utes that they finally got a decent trailer, even if they are renting it. That A-1 Pioneer Moving & Storage truck they were using was just plain embarrassing.
              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

              Comment

              • BoylenOver
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 9146

                #1357
                Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                Saturday I saw a first - custom shirts for a 4th string running back. "Have You Been Threttoned?"
                Nice to see you back in the discussion five days later.
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                Comment

                • Scorcho
                  Junior Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 835

                  #1358
                  he'll never reach the status of last year's H Man

                  Comment

                  • BoylenOver
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9146

                    #1359
                    this is for Coach (these would be good if I didn't suck at Photoshop):

                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                    Comment

                    • il Padrino Ute
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 19161

                      #1360


                      Go Utes!
                      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                      Comment

                      • myboynoah
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 21719

                        #1361
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                        Comment

                        • myboynoah
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 21719

                          #1362
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                          Comment

                          • myboynoah
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 21719

                            #1363
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                            Comment

                            • myboynoah
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 21719

                              #1364
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                              For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                              Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                              Comment

                              • myboynoah
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 21719

                                #1365
                                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                                For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                                Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                                Comment

                                Working...