Originally posted by JohnnyLingo
View Post
O-line not ashamed...
Collapse
X
-
-

Good to see the CB meltdown is overflowing into all corners of the internet."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View PostNO, what i meant was that goat was in a protected class, but I am not saying he doesn't deserve it. He is a hell of a poster and people are careful not to tangle with him. I am also glad folks are able to express themselves over here unlike the petty crap Jefe pulls like suspending someone for calling another person a pussie. What is wrong with calling someone a pussie cat?
Just trying to help.
Comment
-
Showing emotion? You are on the same dumbass level as exie and Gordon Monson. Somebody wake me when we get a fanbase worthy of Mendenhall, or hell even Crowton.Originally posted by Blueintheface View PostGoat, testicular fortitude is grabbing a moron by the facemask who just whiffed on a block on Jerry Hughes which allowed your only quarterback to get earholed. Testicular fortitude is doing what he did and preached about what he would continue to do throughout the season and that is to SHOW EMOTION and let his team show emotion. Testicular fortitude has nothing to posting this obvious flaw on a message board.
See most people who understand college football could care less about facemask grabbing or whether your inner thigh is massaged. They care about wins and losses and Mendenhall, even with the recent debacle, does very well in that arena.Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
-
I'll just say that if this is true, then BYU has a team culture that is unique and somewhat odd. If you don't have shame enough to feel ashamed, how do you ever get yourself up for the big moments?
Am I am not an athlete, but I compete for a living, HATE to lose and readily admitted that shame, embarrassment, fear of failure and hatred of loss all motivate me. How can an athlete who is not on a team that loses most of the time purge themselves of that? I don't get it.
Comment
-
You're not alone. Obviously BYU fans everywhere have the same problem. Ironic, isn't it. I will never switch allegiances and will die a Cougar fan but there's a reason that in my personal life my very large circle of friends includes very few BYU fans. Pride, ignorance, pride, indignance, and pride. The five tenets of the majority of BYU fans.Originally posted by UtahDan View PostI'll just say that if this is true, then BYU has a team culture that is unique and somewhat odd. If you don't have shame enough to feel ashamed, how do you ever get yourself up for the big moments?
Am I am not an athlete, but I compete for a living, HATE to lose and readily admitted that shame, embarrassment, fear of failure and hatred of loss all motivate me. How can an athlete who is not on a team that loses most of the time purge themselves of that? I don't get it."Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
This is so fascinating! I am so glad you are raising it in this thread about the bYU offensive line!Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View PostWhat's wrong with saying someone is fat?
Thank you for again reminding us about your suspension, as it had been at least 15 seconds since I had last seen one of your references to it on the board.
I hope you aren't too busy today because I see there are a few more threads on the board (but only a very few) that appear to have escaped your attention and need some mentions of the unfair and abusive treatment you have suffered at the hands of the board mods here. Perhaps together we could prevail upon the board to create an entirely new forum devoted solely to the abuse of Johnny Lingo! I have no doubt everyone would love to read your posts there all the time!PLesa excuse the tpyos.
Comment
-
Seriously, creek, I'm worried you're going to have a heart attack.
I know I frustrate you, but it's not worth elevating your blood pressure over.
Comment
-
Perhaps you will not receive my recommendation well, but I know a word you could use to describe Lingo in much fewer keystrokes...it goes upsise....or something like that!Originally posted by creekster View PostThis is so fascinating! I am so glad you are raising it in this thread about the bYU offensive line!
Thank you for again reminding us about your suspension, as it had been at least 15 seconds since I had last seen one of your references to it on the board.
I hope you aren't too busy today because I see there are a few more threads on the board (but only a very few) that appear to have escaped your attention and need some mentions of the unfair and abusive treatment you have suffered at the hands of the board mods here. Perhaps together we could prevail upon the board to create an entirely new forum devoted solely to the abuse of Johnny Lingo! I have no doubt everyone would love to read your posts there all the time!

Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
-General George S. Patton
I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
-DOCTOR Wuap
Comment
-
Pwned. creekster is making a hobby of this.Originally posted by creekster View PostThis is so fascinating! I am so glad you are raising it in this thread about the bYU offensive line!
Thank you for again reminding us about your suspension, as it had been at least 15 seconds since I had last seen one of your references to it on the board.
I hope you aren't too busy today because I see there are a few more threads on the board (but only a very few) that appear to have escaped your attention and need some mentions of the unfair and abusive treatment you have suffered at the hands of the board mods here. Perhaps together we could prevail upon the board to create an entirely new forum devoted solely to the abuse of Johnny Lingo! I have no doubt everyone would love to read your posts there all the time!
Comment
-
Have you ever been beaten by someone who was so clearly superior to you that all you could say was, "Nice job", and move on? I wonder if that's what's going on.Originally posted by UtahDan View PostI'll just say that if this is true, then BYU has a team culture that is unique and somewhat odd. If you don't have shame enough to feel ashamed, how do you ever get yourself up for the big moments?
Am I am not an athlete, but I compete for a living, HATE to lose and readily admitted that shame, embarrassment, fear of failure and hatred of loss all motivate me. How can an athlete who is not on a team that loses most of the time purge themselves of that? I don't get it.
I've mentioned this just a few times
, but I'm interested to see Utefan on Nov 15th. This TCU team is good.
At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
-Berry Trammel, 12/3/10
Comment
-
-
Hyena, eh?Originally posted by UtahDan View PostPwned. creekster is making a hobby of this.
Try going in for the kill yourself instead of cheering on the lions.
I do think you were serious, and I do think you're getting far too emotionally invested in this.Originally posted by creekYou dont think I was serious?
Comment
-
if few times=1,000,000,000, then you are probably correct.Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
I've mentioned this just a few times
, but I'm interested to see Utefan on Nov 15th. This TCU team is good."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
Comment