BYU-SDSU Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #16
    Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
    I am much more excited for a few other games being played today.

    Great day of games in college football today.
    Agreed. And I am out running errands.

    Comment

    • Colly Wolly
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 1824

      #17
      I'm in Vegas. The line is BYU -17. I'm thinking of putting $50 down on BYU to cover. What do you guys think?

      Comment

      • SCcoug
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 7625

        #18
        Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
        I'm in Vegas. The line is BYU -17. I'm thinking of putting $50 down on BYU to cover. What do you guys think?
        Do it.

        Comment

        • SCcoug
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 7625

          #19
          Originally posted by Colly Wolly View Post
          I'm in Vegas. The line is BYU -17. I'm thinking of putting $50 down on BYU to cover. What do you guys think?
          On second thought, maybe not, word is that a bunch of players may not play because of flu like symptoms.

          Comment

          • Hot Lunch
            Out of Office
            • Nov 2008
            • 7842

            #20
            Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
            On second thought, maybe not, word is that a bunch of players may not play because of flu like symptoms.
            Stop reading cougarboard.
            "Take it to the Bank"

            Comment

            • SCcoug
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7625

              #21
              Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
              Stop reading cougarboard.
              Greg Wrubell

              Comment

              • Hot Lunch
                Out of Office
                • Nov 2008
                • 7842

                #22
                Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                Greg Wrubell
                O.K. If Wrubell said it, then that is much more credible. I didn't want it to be another cougarboard rumor.
                "Take it to the Bank"

                Comment

                • Sizzle
                  #ThisIsY
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9004

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                  O.K. If Wrubell said it, then that is much more credible. I didn't want it to be another cougarboard rumor.
                  Wrubell said four players may not play becuase of the flu. They are:

                  Bryan Kariya
                  Brandon Bradley
                  Brett Denney
                  Sam Doman

                  Comment

                  • Hot Lunch
                    Out of Office
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 7842

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                    Wrubell said four players may not play becuase of the flu. They are:

                    Bryan Kariya
                    Brandon Bradley
                    Brett Denney
                    Sam Doman
                    Bradley and Denny will be missed if they don't play.
                    "Take it to the Bank"

                    Comment

                    • Sizzle
                      #ThisIsY
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 9004

                      #25
                      Originally posted by Hot Lunch View Post
                      Bradley and Denny will be missed if they don't play.
                      Kariya too since Tonga is also likely out. Wrubell said Harvey may play some fullback if that is the case, which scares me. Hopefully he just means he will be playing in the backfield with DiLuigi and not lined up ahead of him in the I formation.

                      But Bradley and Denney will both be missed if they are out.

                      Comment

                      • UtahDan
                        *
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 14496

                        #26
                        Wow. Is this going to be like the Utah game last week where the better team needs a half before they wake up?

                        Comment

                        • Sizzle
                          #ThisIsY
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 9004

                          #27
                          Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                          Wow. Is this going to be like the Utah game last week where the better team needs a half before they wake up?
                          SDSUs QB has been lights out. His two incomplete passes one was a great pick by Scott Johnson and a dropped pass. BYU has to do a better job putting pressure on the QB but it's hard to stop when a guy is dead on.

                          Comment

                          • Non Sequitur
                            Where did I put my bodkin
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 5773

                            #28
                            How many times is Andrew Rich going to get burned. Third and 27 and their WR gets behind or DB's. That's pathetic.
                            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                            Comment

                            • Coach McGuirk
                              1
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12109

                              #29
                              As an uneducated fan, why are we going for a 4th and 1 in our own territory, up by two scores?

                              TIA!

                              Comment

                              • il Padrino Ute
                                Junior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 19161

                                #30
                                Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                                As an uneducated fan, why are we going for a 4th and 1 in our own territory, up by two scores?

                                TIA!
                                Because Bronco wants to win by 21 rather than 14?

                                EDIT: I'm a hack. http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...09&postcount=2
                                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                                Comment

                                Working...