Tulsa is terrible! I've never seen such poor protection. The qb is running for his life every play. Punt returner lets a line drive punt land in front of him and roll with no Boise player on the screen. Watch Boise score before the half. Disppointing.
Rooting for Tulsa
Collapse
X
-
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
--Jonathan Swift
-
Tusla's coach is a friggin idiot. Punt that ball away."The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."
"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."
"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."
-Rick Majerus
Comment
-
I learned today that BSU can play in the Rose Bowl, so I am cheering for BSU and Iowa as well as Oregon!Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
Tulsa should start running that play they used against BYU a couple of years ago where the guy just runs behind the defense to the end zone.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
how does that work?Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostI learned today that BSU can play in the Rose Bowl, so I am cheering for BSU and Iowa as well as Oregon!
The B10 is not sending anyone to the NC game (PSU and tOSU still have to play each other), so it would assume that SC or Oregon wins out and goes to the title game, creating an at-large berth?Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Comment
-
I don't know how it would work, Iowa wins out and goes to the NC game? Just let me dream. Just my luck the year Oregon gets back to the RB we play weak Ohio State and beat them by 30. Whop dee do! Who hasn't done that?Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Posthow does that work?
The B10 is not sending anyone to the NC game (PSU and tOSU still have to play each other), so it would assume that SC or Oregon wins out and goes to the title game, creating an at-large berth?Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
-
ah....I forgot about Iowa.Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View PostI don't know how it would work, Iowa wins out and goes to the NC game? Just let me dream. Just my luck the year Oregon gets back to the RB we play weak Ohio State and beat them by 30. Whop dee do! Who hasn't done that?
I can't think of anything worse than seeing Boise State playing in the Rose Bowl game.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
-
-
-
-
-
BSU handed it to Oregon in September. I think Oregon is a much better team now, and would love a chance to beat those blue horses. But I give credit where credit is due.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostThey could beat either of those teams pretty easily, I am sure HFN would agree.Get confident, stupid
-landpoke
Comment
Comment