St. Louis Cardinals

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #31
    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Good thing his arm didn't fall off when the genius decided to play him in the field when he was hurt.
    It happened seven years ago. You sound like a spurned lover. It's very unbecoming.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • San Juan Sun
      Kicked to the curb
      • Dec 2009
      • 9214

      #32
      The only good thing about the Cardinals is that their game is over and we can finally watch the Braves.

      Sorry for the threadjack, but Jason Heyward just hit a bomb of a HR in his first MLB at bat.
      "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

      - Ty Cobb

      Comment

      • MartyFunkhouser
        Disciple of RNGesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 18763

        #33
        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
        It happened seven years ago. You sound like a spurned lover. It's very unbecoming.
        Fine here is something more recent.
        [YOUTUBE]JMcHIgOM-Ag[/YOUTUBE]
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

        Comment

        • HBCoug
          Peanut Gallery Asshat
          • Dec 2008
          • 2082

          #34
          Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          Good thing his arm didn't fall off when the genius decided to play him in the field when he was hurt.
          You need to chill! He had strict instructions to underhand relay throws to Jim Edmonds. I'd like to see somebody without a law degree come up with that one.

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #35
            And Yadi notches his first "caught stealing" of the season (even though replays showed that Phillips eluded the tag).
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • BoylenOver
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 9146

              #36
              Holliday hits a 2-run HR to bring the Cards within one of the Brew crew. 4-3 Milwaukee, top 6.
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

              Comment

              • HBCoug
                Peanut Gallery Asshat
                • Dec 2008
                • 2082

                #37
                Pujols is a machine. AND HOLLIDAY TIES IT UP AS I TYPE!

                Comment

                • BoylenOver
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 9146

                  #38
                  Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                  Pujols is a machine. AND HOLLIDAY TIES IT UP AS I TYPE!
                  We've terrorized Hoffman this series.

                  El Hombre picked a great time to bust out of his slump.
                  "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                  "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                  Comment

                  • HBCoug
                    Peanut Gallery Asshat
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2082

                    #39
                    Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                    We've terrorized Hoffman this series.

                    El Hombre picked a great time to bust out of his slump.
                    Kind of sad to see Hoffy look so old. He was lights out for so long with the Padres. That killer change up doesn't look so killer when the cheese isn't much faster.

                    Comment

                    • Fiyero
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 5266

                      #40
                      LOL @ Trevor Hoffman. His contract should contain a clause where he loses a week's pay with every blown save.

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #41
                        Cardinals and Mets are tied in the 17th at 0-0.
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • BoylenOver
                          Junior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 9146

                          #42
                          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Cardinals and Mets are tied in the 17th at 0-0.
                          It's on to the 18th. Kyle Lohse is playing right field, and Felipe Lopez is pitching.
                          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                          Comment

                          • BoylenOver
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 9146

                            #43
                            6 hours and 20 minutes in, there's finally a run scored. Mets sacrifice fly. Unreal.
                            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                            Comment

                            • BoylenOver
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 9146

                              #44
                              Cards are hitting .212 with RISP. Horrible. That's 13 hits on the season, and 12 of those belong to David Freese and El Hombre.

                              Also, if we could combine Brendan Ryan's defense with David Freese's bat, we'd have an All-Star. If we combined Brendan Ryan's bat with David Freese's defense, we'd have a guy in Double-A.
                              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                              Comment

                              • MartyFunkhouser
                                Disciple of RNGesus
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18763

                                #45
                                Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                                Cards are hitting .212 with RISP. Horrible. That's 13 hits on the season, and 12 of those belong to David Freese and El Hombre.

                                Also, if we could combine Brendan Ryan's defense with David Freese's bat, we'd have an All-Star. If we combined Brendan Ryan's bat with David Freese's defense, we'd have a guy in Double-A.
                                The genius will fix those offense problems with lots of bunts, hit and runs, and maybe he will bat the pitcher 8th in the lineup again.
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

                                Comment

                                Working...