The Open

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37973

    #16
    David Duvall, prior Open Champion, shoots a 91 today. Yikes.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Copelius
      Maker of eyeballs
      • Dec 2012
      • 4052

      #17
      Day one. My spreadsheet isn't allowing the sort function without messing up the formulas, but y'all are smart enough.

      Open.jpg
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

      Comment

      • clackamascoug
        Banned
        • Dec 2009
        • 9709

        #18
        Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
        I so badly wanted to pick Tiger for missing the cut but I thought don't do it, that's just your heart talking.
        Neener, neener, neener.

        Comment

        • wapiti
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 2064

          #19
          Originally posted by Copelius View Post
          Day one. My spreadsheet isn't allowing the sort function without messing up the formulas, but y'all are smart enough.

          [ATTACH]9669[/ATTACH]
          My f'n team is going to be tough to beat. Phil is really coming through for me.

          Comment

          • Copelius
            Maker of eyeballs
            • Dec 2012
            • 4052

            #20
            Originally posted by wapiti View Post
            My f'n team is going to be tough to beat. Phil is really coming through for me.
            You are making a strong showing. Only three players got cut points.

            Open.jpg
            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

            Comment

            • wapiti
              Junior Member
              • Apr 2012
              • 2064

              #21
              Originally posted by Copelius View Post
              You are making a strong showing. Only three players got cut points.

              [ATTACH]9670[/ATTACH]
              Your cut calculation is off by 2. Phil only missed the cut by 7 strokes. Does Clack get a bonus for correctly predicting the number of strokes Tiger would miss by?

              Comment

              • Copelius
                Maker of eyeballs
                • Dec 2012
                • 4052

                #22
                Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                Your cut calculation is off by 2. Phil only missed the cut by 7 strokes. Does Clack get a bonus for correctly predicting the number of strokes Tiger would miss by?
                Actually, I did that with all the cut points. Somehow, I was looking at the +1 but did the math as if the cut were -1. I'll fix it later. Got to get to the concert now.

                I don't think falafel said anything about predicting missing the cut by a certain number, but it's a pretty good swish for clack, regardless.
                “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                Comment

                • clackamascoug
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 9709

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                  Actually, I did that with all the cut points. Somehow, I was looking at the +1 but did the math as if the cut were -1. I'll fix it later. Got to get to the concert now.

                  I don't think falafel said anything about predicting missing the cut by a certain number, but it's a pretty good swish for clack, regardless.
                  My Tiger disdain runs deep.

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37973

                    #24
                    Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                    Actually, I did that with all the cut points. Somehow, I was looking at the +1 but did the math as if the cut were -1. I'll fix it later. Got to get to the concert now.

                    I don't think falafel said anything about predicting missing the cut by a certain number, but it's a pretty good swish for clack, regardless.
                    Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    My Tiger disdain runs deep.
                    Clack gets awarded SU swish rights whenever this year's Open is brought up in the future.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • clackamascoug
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009
                      • 9709

                      #25
                      Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Clack gets awarded SU swish rights whenever this year's Open is brought up in the future.

                      Comment

                      • Copelius
                        Maker of eyeballs
                        • Dec 2012
                        • 4052

                        #26
                        I can't believe nobody picked Lowry in their group

                        Open.jpg
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                        Comment

                        • falafel
                          loves to talk on things
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 37973

                          #27
                          Haha, DH is having a great tournament.
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                          Dig your own grave, and save!

                          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                          Comment

                          • Copelius
                            Maker of eyeballs
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 4052

                            #28
                            Wapiti wire to wire.Open.jpg
                            “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 37973

                              #29
                              Should have kept my mouth shut.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              • clackamascoug
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 9709

                                #30
                                It just struck me - we're done for the year until the 2020 Masters.

                                I declare myself the winner over the 2019 season, so I'm going to pick the format for next April.

                                Comment

                                Working...