So long, Redskins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    He's a double violator then. What a tone-deaf insensitive prick.
    You're never going to get your own thread.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

I am hoping it becomes "the University of Utah Mountain Lions" just to piss off BYU fans and so that East-Coasters can continue to mix BYU and Utah up.

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
        I am hoping it becomes "the University of Utah Mountain Lions" just to piss off BYU fans and so that East-Coasters can continue to mix BYU and Utah up.
        BYU fans would REVEL in that.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Jeez, when did Moliere become such a troller?
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dan Snyder is one of the worst owners in sports. My hope is they cannot use the name anymore and teams value plummets. He will look to buy his way out of this.

Comment

Dan Snyder should pretend like he doesn't care, agree to change the name, and then hold a press conference announcing that the new name is the All Blacks.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                Dan Snyder should pretend like he doesn't care, agree to change the name, and then hold a press conference announcing that the new name is the All Blacks.
                "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Has PITA spoken out yet against the use of animals for Mascots. The animals can't speak for themselves.

The environmentalists should do something about Stanford. Aren't they they Stanford tree's.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    Has PITA spoken out yet against the use of animals for Mascots. The animals can't speak for themselves.

The environmentalists should do something about Stanford. Aren't they they Stanford tree's.
                    you should know all about PITA

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wally View Post
                      Utah Pumas. or Puma concolor (to be scientific)
                      “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                      "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Utah Pioneers would be a great shoutout to the states' heritage and an olive branch to the lds community.

Comment

Utah Pioneers would be a great shoutout to the states' heritage and an olive branch to the lds community.
                          The U was founded by Brigham Young. Why not BY University of Utah, Salt Lake City, nickname the "polygamists"

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            you should know all about PITA
                            Very clever, if a little sullen.

Comment

I would rock this cap, easily

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                The U was founded by Brigham Young. Why not BY University of Utah, Salt Lake City, nickname the "polygamists"
                                BYUU, or BYU-SLC

Comment

Working...
                                X