Originally posted by TripletDaddy
View Post
Lakers
Collapse
X
-
-
Post-game thoughts on yesterday's close win. Looks like someone spoke to Kobe about his Pony Express shirt.
[youtube]Q03YKOFsxZU[/youtube]
[youtube]Rmws1eVrIlQ[/youtube]
[youtube]h9T8qrRcL24[/youtube]
[youtube]O8xskzGiADU[/youtube]
[youtube]PkYkKl1KR8Y[/youtube]Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
I would very much appreciate a 3-0 lead by the end of tonight.
A painted rice cake does not satisfy hunger!
Feeling You, Los Angeles!Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
10-0 LAL run to open the game. artest, fisher, bynum all on the board. 2 steals.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Pow is pissing me off. His euro-ness is annoying me in crunch time. set up on the block and call for the dang ball. why are we shooting consecutive 3s really early into the shot clock? just stick with what has worked all game long. Go inside against OKC and the game is ours.Originally posted by Surfah View PostPau not wanting to take the shot to close out the quarter. Passes out to Brown for an airball three and to bricked three by Fisher.
I can live with Durant hitting crazy long threes because that is a low percentage shot. I can't live with Brown airballing a 3 followed by Fisher bricking a 3 and on neither possession did we push the ball inside.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
So frustrating. I could deal with his softness on defense if he wasn't such a Sally on the block when we need him.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostPow is pissing me off. His euro-ness is annoying me in crunch time. set up on the block and call for the dang ball. why are we shooting consecutive 3s really early into the shot clock? just stick with what has worked all game long. Go inside against OKC and the game is ours.
I can live with Durant hitting crazy long threes because that is a low percentage shot. I can't live with Brown airballing a 3 followed by Fisher bricking a 3 and on neither possession did we push the ball inside.
"Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment
-
Kobe looking old in the fourth quarter tonight. First time I have seen that. Durant playing very nice defense on him.
Pow and Bynum not coming to the ball so we settle for more outside shots. At one point, Pow had a shot at about 4 feet away....he kicks it to Fisher (????) and then we wind up with Kobe shooting from around 26 feet away.
I'm no coach, but that doesn't seem like the shot we want.
We need freaking Gene Hackman to show up and demand 4 passes before anyone shoots the ball.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
I don't understand how Bynum and Pau could not be drooling with Collison and Ibaka guarding them. They should be dominating those two.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostKobe looking old in the fourth quarter tonight. First time I have seen that. Durant playing very nice defense on him.
Pow and Bynum not coming to the ball so we settle for more outside shots. At one point, Pow had a shot at about 4 feet away....he kicks it to Fisher (????) and then we wind up with Kobe shooting from around 26 feet away.
I'm no coach, but that doesn't seem like the shot we want.
We need freaking Gene Hackman to show up and demand 4 passes before anyone shoots the ball.
Man OKC fans are loud. They're starving for something."Nobody listens to Turtle."-Turtlesigpic
Comment

Comment