Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LA times has Odom listed as questionable for tomorrow's game

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,5712965.story

Radio cited "unnamed" Lakers source (*cough* john black) that indicated that Odom probably would NOT play tomorrow and may be out for Game 6, as well. Fantastic!
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Dude's not doing anything against Houston anyway. It's only against the Jazz that he looks like a HOFer. The other 70 whatever games he looks like an 11ppg bench player.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        The other 70 whatever games he looks like an 11ppg bench player.
        The Jazz should trade for him and make him their centerpiece!

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          The Jazz should trade for him and make him their centerpiece!
          That would be a very Jazz thing to do. They love to sign guys who play well against them. Odom fits the bill.
          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
            That would be a very Jazz thing to do. They love to sign guys who play well against them.
            It is a good strategy, as it gives them lots of options.

sigpic

Comment

• Is this idea of putting your hand in a shooters face somehow new to many people? This was taught at every basketball camp from Thurl "Big T" Bailey to Rick Majerus, that I attended as a youth. Reading the links that Grace provided point that many who love to comment on sports clearly have never played them.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Is this idea of putting your hand in a shooters face somehow new to many people? This was taught at every basketball camp from Thurl "Big T" Bailey to Rick Majerus, that I attended as a youth. Reading the links that Grace provided point that many who love to comment on sports clearly have never played them.
                But did Rick Majerus teach you the 6 inch defense?
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                  But did Rick Majerus teach you the 6 inch defense?
                  I was only 13 when we went, so I think he called it the 5 inch defense.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• Phil gettin' frustrated, but not embarrassed. Oh and he like everyone else is falling in love with Aaron Brooks, Fail Blazers missed again.
                    [YOUTUBE]FVca1DOskEw[/YOUTUBE]
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Never mind. I guess Odom will play tonight. Sounds like he isn't really healed.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,0,43785.story

sigpic

Comment

• This game is boring and dumb.

It was nice to see the "Good Lakers" show up tonight. I guess this means we will see you all back in LA for Game 7 on Saturday!

I wonder how many "Rockets have heart" stories the media will run tomorrow? And whether Plaschke will be all over the Lakers' tip tomorrow in the paper?

A few thoughts:

Jax is too loyal to Fish. Fish needs to sit down in this series. He should not be starting on Thurs.

Why is Lamar playing with a 30-40 point lead? Maybe let him rest his back?

That Kobe/Lebron Nike commercial is great.

sigpic

Comment

Never mind. I guess Odom will play tonight. Sounds like he isn't really healed.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,0,43785.story
                          Daddy,

I've decided to rip off your schtick--only with a slightly different twist. Rather than take offense, consider it flattery.

Comment

• Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                            Daddy,

I've decided to rip off your schtick--only with a slightly different twist. Rather than take offense, consider it flattery.
                            No offense, whatsoever! You can call me Carlos Boozer.

I am all for the ever-increase of Lakers playoff mojo. Except it should be 9 now.

sigpic

Comment

• That muppet commercial with Kobe and LeBron was hilarious. More entertaining than the game for sure. Mbenga sighting.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

No offense, whatsoever! You can call me Carlos Boozer.

I am all for the ever-increase of Lakers playoff mojo. Except it should be 9 now.
                                Larry Drew got the slight nod over Norm Nixon for #10. I almost hate to do it out of fear of bad mojo, but nevertheless I present The Gangsta Hoopah for #9!

Comment

Working...
                                X