Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #4591
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    What are the odds he's back in LA next year? He's a great fit in LA. He allows our bigs to rest. Also, we need someone to take some minutes from Kobe. Brown is running this team into the ground. I wasn't expecting any sort of playoff run out of these guys, but they're not going to have anything left once they start.
    I think the odds are quite good. But not necessarily with the Lakers.

    I don't know what sort of bridge was burned with Dr. Buss when Lamar got out of dodge, but needless to say, I don't think the front office was a fan of how he responded to the trade rumors.

    His wife likely wants to be back home, which is why LA is probably a possibility. I am sure he would be also entertain something from NYK or the Nets.

    I would like to have Lamar back with the Lakers, though. The fans would embrace him big time.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • dabrockster
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 10951

      #4592
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I have tried to support the guy but in all honesty, I just can get over this. I'm being serious. I don't even think winning a championship will ever get this out of my head. Nobody that sounds that much like Butthead should be anywhere near the Los Angeles Lakers coaching seat.

      [YOUTUBE]WPb2nZPxffU[/YOUTUBE]
      Good gracious.. I respect your opinion...

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4593
        Lamar is wet gunpowder

        http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/ar...src=foxrg_home

        "It's like going to war with wet gunpowder," Mavs president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson said.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Joe Public
          8.1 YPC
          • Apr 2011
          • 8531

          #4594
          Ron Ron lost his mind.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

          "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

          Comment

          • myboynoah
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 21719

            #4595
            Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            Ron Ron lost his mind.
            Fans cheer as he leaves the court.
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #4596
              I assume World Peace will be changing his name back to Ron Artest sometime soon?

              I guess Hill's twitter campaign worked. He was free and easy today.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #4597
                Lakers d looks good so far.

                Lakers O looks awful so far.

                Kobe has shot twice, both times missing the rim and bouncing off the glass.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #4598
                  The Steve Blakers!
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • fusnik
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4475

                    #4599
                    Those white uniforms are hideous.

                    LOL @ laker honks, most likely including Becks chanting MVP for Kobe.

                    Kobe dropping the s bomb on TV....that dudes going to the Telestial Kingdom.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #4600
                      Ha. Blake busting out a jab step to create space.

                      That air ball three had me worried, truthfully.

                      So far in the first quarter the Lakers are getting good minutes from guys like Ebanks, Barnes, and Blake. Pow pretty quiet today.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #4601
                        Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                        Those white uniforms are hideous.

                        LOL @ laker honks, most likely including Becks chanting MVP for Kobe.

                        Kobe dropping the s bomb on TV....that dudes going to the Telestial Kingdom.
                        I actually dig the Sunday home whites. Those same fans were calling Kemp MVP last night. Kobe is going terrestrial.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #4602
                          Nice job Barnes. Misses a layup off a great bounce pass from Blake, turns around and fouls brewer on a three.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • fusnik
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4475

                            #4603
                            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            I actually dig the Sunday home whites. Those same fans were calling Kemp MVP last night. Kobe is going terrestrial.
                            Are you a Dodgers fan or a Nats?

                            Brewer going and one, I think that dude has the worst hair in the NBA.

                            Dre leading a run.

                            Comment

                            • TripletDaddy
                              sweet triple
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 58186

                              #4604
                              This is a good example of mike browns crappy rotations.
                              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #4605
                                Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                                Are you a Dodgers fan or a Nats?

                                Brewer going and one, I think that dude has the worst hair in the NBA.

                                Dre leading a run.
                                Dodgers fan. But I like the Nats too. They're the only games I get to see living here.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...