TUF: Jones vs. Sonnen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #16
    Never leave it in the judges hands. I thought he was toying with him too much instead of focusing of looking for a finish
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #17
      Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
      Never leave it in the judges hands. I thought he was toying with him too much instead of focusing of looking for a finish
      I hate the way wrestling has changed the sport. They score takedowns like a wrestling match. Takedowns aren't worth shit if you don't do anything. Hall was dumb. He was acting too much like Silva. And these announcers were acting like that was Griffin vs. Bonnar. It was a lame fight. I predict Gastelum will be out of the UFC in a year.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • FN Phat
        I ♥ gateway sex
        • Feb 2009
        • 8691

        #18
        Pretty much. They were calling Hall a contender right now then he loses a,decision against an inexperienced fighter. I was looking for another exciting knockout that never came.
        I'm your huckleberry.


        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

        Comment

        Working...