NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
    Spurs winning game 1 doesn't feel like they stole a game, that was a legit win. This could be a really good series.
    I think the Spurs can take it in 5.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      Bosh had 4 rebounds. Miami is 23-6 when Bosh gets at least 7 rebounds in the playoffs.
      4 rebs is pretty good for a person with a vagina. Beats the 2 rebs he had in that one Indiana game.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
        Great game. I said earlier in the thread that game 1 winner wins the series and wouldn't be shocked to see the Spurs sweep. I don't feel any differently after watching that game. The Heat are in trouble. Give LeBron credit for the 18 boards and 10 assists, but he looked too much like Dallas LeBron for my taste tonight.
        I'm just guessing, but I think the Heat win on Sunday by 15. They are too good to just fold.
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Duncan was unbelievable. You don't do that at 37 years old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            I think the Spurs can take it in 5.
            Get of CJs jock. Heat in 7
            I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              Great game. I said earlier in the thread that game 1 winner wins the series and wouldn't be shocked to see the Spurs sweep. I don't feel any differently after watching that game. The Heat are in trouble. Give LeBron credit for the 18 boards and 10 assists, but he looked too much like Dallas LeBron for my taste tonight.
              @ESPNStatsInfo 1m

4th time Heat have lost a Game 1 in the Bosh/James/Wade Era. Heat went on to sweep the next 4 games in each
              Not happening this series. But I'm still taking Heat in 6.

Comment

Duncan was unbelievable. You don't do that at 37 years old.
                I love how he is regularly the first one on D. His swimming arms came in handy with his deflection of LBJs pass. Very impressive considering his age.
                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Bron is the greatest player on the planet, but he is unselfish to a fault. He's not shooting well but he needs to be more like Kobe than Magic right now.
                  LeBron gets hammered when he takes too many jumpshots, but if he's going to score big points in this series in this series he will have to start hoisting long range shots with the intention of opening up some driving lanes. It's obvious the Spurs game plan against LeBron is to shut down the drive, forcing him to either facilitate - which he did very well tonight, but won't get it done - or to take long jumpers. He'll need to pick his poison. For all the analyzing we and others have done, this series just became all about LeBron, IMO, and how great he can be, beginning with his scoring.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• If Miami does not get more than turnovers per game 12 per game they will get swept.
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Feel free to rip my last post to shreds. I am still in a Blackhawks victory high so my judgement may be off but it still feel true.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Bosh had 4 rebounds. Miami is 23-6 when Bosh gets at least 7 rebounds in the playoffs.
                        That guy is so damn soft.
                        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

• I'm leaning more towards a sweep than a 7 game series. However I think it'll be Spurs in 5 or 6 right now. Bosh is an extremely soft player, I don't know this guy was an All-Star a few years ago, Wade was decent tonight, not elite. I don't think the Spurs played up to their greatest yet either.

I think if the Heat want to win 3-4 championships, they absolutely need to trade Chris Bosh this offseason or AT least get decent starting center option.

Comment

• Originally posted by UtahJazzFan88 View Post
                            I'm leaning more towards a sweep than a 7 game series. However I think it'll be Spurs in 5 or 6 right now. Bosh is an extremely soft player, I don't know this guy was an All-Star a few years ago, Wade was decent tonight, not elite. I don't think the Spurs played up to their greatest yet either.

I think if the Heat want to win 3-4 championships, they absolutely need to trade Chris Bosh this offseason or AT least get decent starting center option.
                            Most people think of Bosh as a superior player to Hibbert, right? Imagine if the Heat had Hibbert instead of Bosh. Yikes.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                              Feel free to rip my last post to shreds. I am still in a Blackhawks victory high so my judgement may be off but it still feel true.
                              I'm just shocked that anyone would waste time watching this game instead of the Blackhawks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                                That guy is so @#!*% soft.
                                The contrasting stat is that the Heat are 13-9 in playoff games where Bosh has 6 or fewer rebounds. How absurd is it that a 6'11" player has 22 games in 3 years with 6 or fewer rebounds (and many of those were 4 rebound games) when their team is so small relative to most other teams?

So they've won 79% of their playoff games if he gets 7+ boards, and only 59% if he gets 6 or fewer.

Comment

Working...
                                X