NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like he got it off.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      For a team that prides itself on getting the best shots and limiting the opponent's best shots, why does Bosh take so many wing 3's?
      Why is Bron passing it to him there?
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Crazy.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• That shot is going to count
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Who said earlier Parker wasn't elite? He doesn't get near enough credit. Remember he was the finals mvp for the last title in 2007.
            *Banned*

Comment

• What an amazing shot. Could swing the entire series.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Why is Bron passing it to him there?
                That's part of the question. It doesn't make any sense to have that be such a regular set up. I know they were down 4, but LeBron has to take that to the rim to get a layup and try for a 3pt play.

Comment

• Parker is going to be a thorn all series. The Heat have nobody to stop him.
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

Comment

• Boom. Homecourt gone.

Comment

• 4 turnovers for the Spurs is an amazing stat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                      *Banned*

Comment

• Bosh had 4 rebounds. Miami is 23-6 when Bosh gets at least 7 rebounds in the playoffs.

Comment

• Spurs winning game 1 doesn't feel like they stole a game, that was a legit win. This could be a really good series.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                            That's part of the question. It doesn't make any sense to have that be such a regular set up. I know they were down 4, but LeBron has to take that to the rim to get a layup and try for a 3pt play.
                            That isn't part of the question it is the question. I said it the other day, the Spurs will use his unselfishness against him. They'll give Bosh that shot all day. Nobody can stop Bron but himself. It's weird to criticize a guy with a triple double, but they needed him to score in the 4th tonight. He only had what, 15 shot attempts? That is criminal for someone of his talent.
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                              Spurs winning game 1 doesn't feel like they stole a game, that was a legit win. This could be a really good series.
                              13-2 in the playoffs. I think this is something like their 8th straight win in a series opener? They're ballin'.

Comment

• Great game. I said earlier in the thread that game 1 winner wins the series and wouldn't be shocked to see the Spurs sweep. I don't feel any differently after watching that game. The Heat are in trouble. Give LeBron credit for the 18 boards and 10 assists, but he looked too much like Dallas LeBron for my taste tonight.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X