No announcement yet.

NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lebron came into tonight's game shooting 55% from the field. He was 13-14 against Charlotte. A measly line of 31, 8, and 8, 13-14 from the field, and 5-6 from the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
      Lebron came into tonight's game shooting 55% from the field. He was 13-14 against Charlotte. A measly line of 31, 8, and 8, 13-14 from the field, and 5-6 from the line.
      http://cougaruteforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=373
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
        Bron Bron has kept his asshole and egomaniac side in check most of this year, but it certainly has been coming out more and more lately.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/89...ue-current-cba

Do you think Lebron's salary of $17 million, 13th in the NBA, reflects his "market value" to the Heat and the NBA?

No way. Not even close. Do you dispute that?

Comment

• Marshon Scitif Brooks played 29 mpg as a rookie. This year he's getting on the court for an average of 11 mpg. And he's behind a guy that Brooklyn owes $70 M over the next 3 years.

Comment

• Holy shit. Kobe just turned back the clock and posterized Kris Humphries and Gerald Wallace.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

Do you think Lebron's salary of $17 million, 13th in the NBA, reflects his "market value" to the Heat and the NBA?

No way. Not even close. Do you dispute that?
              I dispute that he is worth the 50 million he claims he is worth. Also bitching about his 17 million salary and not getting enough recognition for forgoing a max deal is not endearing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Houston scored 140 tonight. That is now 5 games in a row of at least 109 points, and they hit 118+ in 3 of them.

I'm surprised they are doing so well while getting nothing out of Montiejunas, Jones, or White.

Comment

• Originally posted by BGRTHNUMEGO View Post
                  Houston scored 140 tonight. That is now 5 games in a row of at least 109 points, and they hit 118+ in 3 of them.

I'm surprised they are doing so well while getting nothing out of Montiejunas, Jones, or White.
                  Remember in summer league when people were proclaiming them the big winners in the draft? Guess not
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    Remember in summer league when people were proclaiming them the big winners in the draft? Guess not
                    That White guy is dealing with stress, let's cut him some slack.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• I hate Paul Piece. He has such an ugly game.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

Comment

• Celtics: 6 straight losses with Rondo before injury, 6 straight wins after his injury.

And yet folks will still try to prop up Rondo as that team's MVP. KG has always been the catalyst and leader of that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                          I dispute that he is worth the 50 million he claims he is worth. Also bitching about his 17 million salary and not getting enough recognition for forgoing a max deal is not endearing.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                          Lebron with 30 points on 11 shots tonight against the Clips.

He has hit 43 of his last 59 shots from the field. Incredible.

Comment

• It seems like every time I check a NOH boxscore, Vasquez is having a huge game. 21, 11 and 12 tonight.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              It seems like every time I check a NOH boxscore, Vasquez is having a huge game. 21, 11 and 12 tonight.
                              Vasquez has really taken a huge leap forward this year. I really like this NOH team with him, Davis, Gordon and Ryan Anderson. That is a great young core all of them 25 and under.

The reason they are not better is due to the front office being terrible in the draft. Anthony Davis was a no-brainer but their other picks have been bad.

Austin Rivers so far has been a total bust, Xavier Henry is worthless, and the jury is still out on Darius Miller but he is only averaging 11 minutes a game and 2 points on less than 30% shooting.

The Chris Paul trade was good for them I like Eric Gordon in a structured system, Aminu seems to be coming around after being a huge disappointment in LA.

They have also acquired via trade Robin Lopez (career highs of 11 and 5 this), Jason Smith (7 and 5 in only 14 minutes), and of course Greivis Vasquez.

If they can figure out this whole lottery thing they will be a force in a few years.

They are still very young but I like the pieces they have and I think Monty Williams is a very good coach.
                              *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                                Vasquez has really taken a huge leap forward this year. I really like this NOH team with him, Davis, Gordon and Ryan Anderson. That is a great young core all of them 25 and under.

The reason they are not better is due to the front office being terrible in the draft. Anthony Davis was a no-brainer but their other picks have been bad.

Austin Rivers so far has been a total bust, Xavier Henry is worthless, and the jury is still out on Darius Miller but he is only averaging 11 minutes a game and 2 points on less than 30% shooting.

The Chris Paul trade was good for them I like Eric Gordon in a structured system, Aminu seems to be coming around after being a huge disappointment in LA.

They have also acquired via trade Robin Lopez (career highs of 11 and 5 this), Jason Smith (7 and 5 in only 14 minutes), and of course Greivis Vasquez.

If they can figure out this whole lottery thing they will be a force in a few years.

They are still very young but I like the pieces they have and I think Monty Williams is a very good coach.
                                I think they are near .500 since Gordon came back from injury. I, too, am a big fan of Monty Williams.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X