No announcement yet.

NBA 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Davies were to be drafted, which team would be best for him?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
      If Davies were to be drafted, which team would be best for him?
      Virtus. Italy sounds like a much better place to live, than Turkey or the middle of Russia.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        If Davies were to be drafted, which team would be best for him?
        The Heat. Joel Anthony might be the worst player in the NBA, yet he's carved a nice career there. Besides that, the Heat could use some low post scoring and an additional big body. All that said, Davies would really have to commit himself to defense and rebounding in order to get PT.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
          Virtus. Italy sounds like a much better place to live, than Turkey or the middle of Russia.
          Hey, come on, now.

What kind of coin do they make in the best European leagues?
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Warriors pitch to Howard:

The Golden State Warriors met with Dwight Howard on Monday to sell him on the merits of accepting a sign-and-trade from the Los Angeles Lakers to the Bay Area. The Warriors would likely send a package of Andrew Bogut and either Klay Thompson or Harrison Barnes to the Lakers for Howard.
            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
              Warriors pitch to Howard:
              I don't think that makes them better.
              Get confident, stupid
              -landpoke

Comment

If LAL could get Thompson and Bogut from GSW, it would be a phenomenal deal for Kupchak.
                Last edited by smokymountainrain; 07-02-2013, 08:10 AM.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  If LAL could get Thompson and Bogut from GSW, it would be a phenomenal deal for the Kupchak.
                  I agree that is a great deal for the Lakers. Not sure why the Warriors would nave that deal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
                  As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                  --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• I'd trade Bogut and Thompson for Dwight in half a second. And on a related note, is there any player in the league more overrated these days relative to his production than Klay Thompson?

But I still think the best landing spot for Dwight is Houston.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      I'd trade Bogut and Thompson for Dwight in half a second. And on a related note, is there any player in the league more overrated these days relative to his production than Klay Thompson?

Maybe Paul George.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Brandon Davies signs a 1 year partially guaranteed deal with the Clippers.

According to the Clips beat writer this is not just a summer league invite he is expected to be on the team.
                        *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          Brandon Davies signs a 1 year partially guaranteed deal with the Clippers.

According to the Clips beat writer this is not just a summer league invite he is expected to be on the team.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                              I'd trade Bogut and Thompson for Dwight in half a second. And on a related note, is there any player in the league more overrated these days relative to his production than Klay Thompson?

We know you like Hayward, MG, there's no need to project.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Bledsoe and Butler's expiring contract lands LAC Redick and Jared Dudley. Not the haul I thought they could potential get for those pieces, but very key additions to their team.

Phoenix, however, absolutely killed it in that trade. Give up Dudley and a 2nd round pick to get Eric Bledsoe? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X