Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    That is more like it.

Looks like the Rauquis are putting together a nice little rally to prolong the inevitable.
    You are obviously very nervous about the prospects of facing the Rockies. It's understandable.
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

• This series is a comedy of errors. Which team is the least awful?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
        You are obviously very nervous about the prospects of facing the Rockies. It's understandable.
        14-4

Or is this not a big enough sample size?
        "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• All these Rockies posts in the Dodgers thread. Speaks volumes.
            "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
            "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
            "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

All these Rockies posts in the Dodgers thread. Speaks volumes.
              It is because nobody cares about your Roctober thread. They could potentially be playing the blue crew so it is understandable.
              "Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• LOL! check out the purple dinosaur in the stands behind home plate!

sigpic

Comment

• Purple dinosaurs are cool.

Signed,
                  This guy

"Take it to the Bank"

Comment

• This series is a comedy of errors. Which team is the least awful?

sigpic

Comment

• Ironically, this is when it would be appropriate for Rauquis fans to start waving the white towels.

sigpic

Comment

• OK, so I am not buying this whole "Brad Lidge is back" hype. I still think the Phillies lack a strong closer.

That being said, this will be a tough series. I have nightmares of Victorino from last season and I am really tired of Ryan Howard not being on the Dodgers.

My question: does Torre reset the rotation and start anew or does he mix it up. I have already heard talk of moving Wolf to the 2 slot and having Kershaw start, instead, giving Kershaw 2 potential home dates. Also, will we see Bills? How long can Padilla continue this torrid streak since he has come to LA? Huge question marks for the Dodgers.

Thurs night cannot come soon enough.

sigpic

Comment

• I'll take Dodgers in 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                            I'll take Dodgers in 6.
                            This is what I am hoping, too.

Honestly I am waiting for mpfunk to chime in. I want his 411.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              This is what I am hoping, too.

Honestly I am waiting for mpfunk to chime in. I want his 411.
                              mpfunk knows that with all the lefties the Phillies will be trotting out Andre Ethier will be tearing things up!

Comment

mpfunk knows that with all the lefties the Phillies will be trotting out Andre Ethier will be tearing things up!
                                Now that Rocktober is over, are you considering getting on board for Bluetopia?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X