The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37983

    #4006
    The majority of the white bread there doesn't know what he's doing.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • pellegrino
      miserere me
      • Jan 2009
      • 12100

      #4007
      Jimmer signs with San Antonio

      http://www.nba.com/spurs/spurs-sign-jimmer-fredette
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

      Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

      pelagius

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #4008
        Well, I guess I have to hate the Spurs a little bit less.

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #4009
          Cheese and rice.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
            Time to camp
            • Nov 2008
            • 26082

            #4010
            Junkie has to be the happiest guy in Cougardom tonight.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

            Comment

            • Joe Public
              8.1 YPC
              • Apr 2011
              • 8524

              #4011
              [YOUTUBE]37Jr-ugVlG4[/YOUTUBE]
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

              "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

              Comment

              • pellegrino
                miserere me
                • Jan 2009
                • 12100

                #4012
                Nice read about Jimmer's attempt to make the Spurs' roster.

                Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                Alessandro Manzoni

                Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                pelagius

                Comment

                • wapiti
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 2064

                  #4013
                  Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                  Nice read about Jimmer's attempt to make the Spurs' roster.

                  http://www.expressnews.com/sports/sp...ob-6554314.php
                  The first sentence is very informative.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #4014
                    Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                    The first sentence is very informative.
                    The weather? Hasn't he only been here for the summer so far? It's been a brutal summer.

                    Comment

                    • Harry Tic
                      I've Made a Huge Mistake.
                      • Dec 2011
                      • 1660

                      #4015
                      Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                      Nice read about Jimmer's attempt to make the Spurs' roster.

                      http://www.expressnews.com/sports/sp...ob-6554314.php
                      I spend my life reading the first line of articles behind paywalls and then inferring what the rest of the article says. It works well enough, I guess.

                      I also listen to streaming music in 30-second snippets on iTunes and Amazon.com. You have to learn to focus really carefully and be willing to hit "repeat" every few seconds.
                      Nothing lasts, but nothing is lost.
                      --William Blake, via Shpongle

                      Comment

                      • Green Monstah
                        Royal Rooter
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 13955

                        #4016
                        Looks like Jimmer got cut by the Spurs today. The good news is that I no longer feel compelled to cheer for the Spurs this season.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

                        "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

                        Comment

                        • imanihonjin
                          Junior Member
                          • Jun 2013
                          • 3772

                          #4017
                          Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                          Looks like Jimmer got cut by the Spurs today. The good news is that I no longer feel compelled to cheer for the Spurs this season.
                          I am sure funk will be here to gloat just as soon as he gets done punching his clown over this good news.

                          Comment

                          • Joe Public
                            8.1 YPC
                            • Apr 2011
                            • 8524

                            #4018
                            Boo!
                            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                            Comment

                            • MartyFunkhouser
                              Disciple of RNGesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18751

                              #4019
                              Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                              I am sure funk will be here to gloat just as soon as he gets done punching his clown over this good news.
                              I respect the Seattle Ute 24 hour rule.
                              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                              --Kendrick Lamar

                              Comment

                              • imanihonjin
                                Junior Member
                                • Jun 2013
                                • 3772

                                #4020
                                Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                                I respect the Seattle Ute 24 hour rule.
                                Don't worry, while the majority of BYU fans are sad for Jimmer, all BYU fans don't care what you have to think about his being cut (other than to laugh at you).

                                Comment

                                Working...