The Denver Broncos Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Denver Broncos Thread

I just had to start a thread for the greatest NFL team.

Hey, what's wrong with the Boy Genius thread?
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      the title isn't smart enough
      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

John Elway will be introduced as a VP today at 1:30 pm http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...5-9acdcf3877c5

He will be in charge of finding the new head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

He is no longer with the team (thank goodness)

Comment

ESPN said broncos interested in john fox...um, why? He has sucked with the panthers, why would you be interested in a coach that has failed?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              ESPN said broncos interested in john fox...um, why? He has sucked with the panthers, why would you be interested in a coach that has failed?
              He took them to a Super Bowl.
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                With Jake DelHomme of all people. That takes some coaching.
                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  And ever since?? Mediocre and many horrible seasons.

Comment

Would not hurt my feelings at all if the Broncos hired Fox.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

Comment

Originally posted by Rickomatic View Post
                      Would not hurt my feelings at all if the Broncos hired Fox.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp
                      Much better than Gregg Williams.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

So far owner Pat Bowlen has sat in on two interviews. Rick Dennison and John Fox. I bet it will be one of those two. Elway wants to name the coach by next week.

Comment

John Fox it is. Bwahahahaha!!!
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

This thread is a real slap in the face to me as a new Bronco's fan. I still think McDaniels' has something up his sleeve, it is all a set up.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              This thread is a real slap in the face to me as a new Bronco's fan. I still think McDaniels' has something up his sleeve, it is all a set up.
                              You should have picked a different team.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X