If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Great to see Manning running the offense like this. Waiting for receivers to get open and making pinpoint passes.
I'm sure fans of other NFL teams take this for granted!
"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
That was a good competitive football game, until Denver took over at the end.
Fun game to watch. Manning looks outstanding. If the Broncos can keep him healthy they can make a run deep into the playoffs. The defense needs to play on their toes, less on their heels.
"We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydides
"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
Dang, just shows how difficult it is to play QB in the NFL. Even an all-time great can get embarrassed if he goes for too much. Manning is pressing, getting greedy and getting fooled by the Atlanta DBs.
My 2 fantasy QBs are Matthew Stafford and Peyton Manning. After a sort of mediocre game by Stafford against that awesome 49ers defense I was thinking I should have played Manning. Uhh, I guess not.
Although falling behind big early on sometimes does wonders for QB second half fantasy numbers.
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Jesus, can we please get the regular officials back? Like, yesterday?
"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
"I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
"Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute
I quit watching after that PI call against Denver in the 2nd when no one was even close to the receiver.
"Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
I don't recall Manning getting this beaten up when he was with Indy. Has he lost a step, is the o-line crappy or is Manning and the receivers still trying to get used to each other?
Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”
Frustrating to see Rothlisberger get so much time. Much like the end of last season, Denver has to bring more than 4 to get to the QB.
Bump
Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment