Super Bowl prediction

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #31
    Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
    Watching Francisco in that game was just like when he was at BYU, out of position, aiming to make the big hit instead of a sure tackle. I am sure many of his lovers on CB are saying imagine if he hadn't fallen down on that play, he would have lit Holmes up!

    Did you see my post? They were excited and talking about how Francisco made a touchdown saving tackle. Nothing about being out of position, slipping, an getting burned.
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #32
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Did you see my post? They were excited and talking about how Francisco made a touchdown saving tackle. Nothing about being out of position, slipping, an getting burned.
      I guess I scrolled over your post, sorry.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Teenage Dirtbag
        Since 1971
        • Nov 2008
        • 1096

        #33
        Originally posted by DrumNFeather View Post
        I would have a rough 4th Quarter too after getting pounded for no aparent reason by Harrison.
        Somebody who was at the game just called into ESPN radio in Pittsburgh and said that Francisco hit Harrison in the cojones on that play, and that's what set Harrison off. If true, that's a dumb ass thing to do, and Francisco got exactly what he deserved.

        EDIT: I just went and watched it again. It was a dirty play by Harrison, plain and simple.
        Last edited by Teenage Dirtbag; 02-02-2009, 06:51 PM.

        Comment

        Working...