And the Cowboys lose because of an offensive pass interference no call... I hate Tom Brady.
2021 NFL Thread
Collapse
X
-
2021 NFL Thread
And the Cowboys lose because of an offensive pass interference no call... I hate Tom Brady."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!Tags: None
-
Please stop posting catturd tweets.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
-
FifyOriginally posted by Uncle Ted View PostAnd the Cowboys lose becauseof an offensive pass interference no calltheir kicker sucks... I hate Tom Brady."Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
All kickers suck. Remember the words of HFN, "Kickers are assholes and can never be trusted".Dyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
I have a good feeling about the Cowboys this year... They are going to go 14-3 and win the NFC East. Maybe even win the NFC."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Steelers were a touchdown underdog and took it to the Bills. I was thinking this might be a long year, but maybe they will be decent after all."Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Looks like Zach had a decent first game. The first half stats looked bad, but the Twitter says he was hurt by drops.
Comment
-
"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf
Comment
-
Yeah that was nuts.Originally posted by Moliere View Post
Also, isn’t NFL overtime sudden death? If so, why wouldn’t the Raiders just kick the field goal at 1st and goal?Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
They changed the overtime rule a few years back. A touchdown by the first team to possess the ball in overtime wins the game. If the first team to possess the ball in overtime doesn't score, then the second team to possess the ball can win with a field goal.Originally posted by falafel View Post
Yeah that was nuts.
Also, isn’t NFL overtime sudden death? If so, why wouldn’t the Raiders just kick the field goal at 1st and goal?"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
- Goatnapper'96
Comment

Comment