2021 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Uncle Ted
    The Big 12 money shot.
    • Apr 2010
    • 28853

    #1

    2021 NFL Thread



    And the Cowboys lose because of an offensive pass interference no call... I hate Tom Brady.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 38003

    #2
    Please stop posting catturd tweets.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • Moliere
      One man.....one pie
      • Oct 2009
      • 27898

      #3
      Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      And the Cowboys lose because of an offensive pass interference no call their kicker sucks... I hate Tom Brady.
      Fify
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

      Comment

      • BigPiney
        Huge Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12382

        #4
        Cowboys, but mostly their fans, suck.

        Comment

        • Flystripper
          Degenerate Gambler
          • Nov 2008
          • 14105

          #5
          All kickers suck. Remember the words of HFN, "Kickers are assholes and can never be trusted".
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

          Comment

          • Uncle Ted
            The Big 12 money shot.
            • Apr 2010
            • 28853

            #6
            Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
            Cowboys, but mostly their fans, suck.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #7
              I have a good feeling about the Cowboys this year... They are going to go 14-3 and win the NFC East. Maybe even win the NFC.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • BigPiney
                Huge Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12382

                #8

                Comment

                • Moliere
                  One man.....one pie
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 27898

                  #9
                  Steelers were a touchdown underdog and took it to the Bills. I was thinking this might be a long year, but maybe they will be decent after all.
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                  Comment

                  • Bo Diddley
                    Senior
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 18813

                    #10
                    Looks like Zach had a decent first game. The first half stats looked bad, but the Twitter says he was hurt by drops.

                    Comment

                    • LVAllen
                      Senior Member
                      • Oct 2013
                      • 3284

                      #11
                      Looks like whenever he took a snap, it was a coin toss whether he was going to have to run for his life within 3 seconds. Also, 4 drops.

                      Comment

                      • LVAllen
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2013
                        • 3284

                        #12
                        Also, how good is Taysom Hill's agent looking right now? $12 million this year, and they barely used him in a 38-3 stomping of the Packers?

                        Comment

                        • Moliere
                          One man.....one pie
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 27898

                          #13
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 38003

                            #14
                            Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            Yeah that was nuts.

                            Also, isn’t NFL overtime sudden death? If so, why wouldn’t the Raiders just kick the field goal at 1st and goal?
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • Pelado
                              Bald not naked
                              • Sep 2010
                              • 21152

                              #15
                              Originally posted by falafel View Post

                              Yeah that was nuts.

                              Also, isn’t NFL overtime sudden death? If so, why wouldn’t the Raiders just kick the field goal at 1st and goal?
                              They changed the overtime rule a few years back. A touchdown by the first team to possess the ball in overtime wins the game. If the first team to possess the ball in overtime doesn't score, then the second team to possess the ball can win with a field goal.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

                              Comment

                              Working...