Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Open Championship 2021

Let's make it easy

Pick four players, all four scores count the first day. After the round you have the option of trading one player out with a new player.
    Second day all four scores count and after this round you have the option of trading another player out for any new player. You should have four players that make the weekend using this method but if you still have three or four players all miss the cut you can fill your slots for the weekend. You'll probably be so far behind by this time four new guys won't win it anyway.
    After Saturday's round you can switch out one more player for Sunday. Total low scores over the four days wins.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Let's make it easy

Pick four players, all four scores count the first day. After the round you have the option of trading one player out with a new player.
    Second day all four scores count and after this round you have the option of trading another player out for any new player. You should have four players that make the weekend using this method but if you still have three or four players all miss the cut you can fill your slots for the weekend. You'll probably be so far behind by this time four new guys won't win it anyway.
    After Saturday's round you can switch out one more player for Sunday. Total low scores over the four days wins.
    That's making it easy?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

That's making it easy?
      Let's see what Clack says. When I was thinking of a method it didn't seem hard and it keeps everyone in the game.
      Last edited by RC Vikings; 07-12-2021, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Had a busy day - almost forgot - let's play the RC format for The Open.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Day 1
          Molinari
          Rahm
          Justin Thomas
          McIlroy

Comment

Day 1
            Hovland
            Spieth
            McIlroy
            Koepka

Comment

Day 1
              Mickelson
              Thomas
              De-La-Sham-of-a-golfer
              Zalatoris

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                Day 1
                Mickelson
                Thomas
                De-La-Sham-of-a-golfer
                Zalatoris
                You should come up with a clever play on Zalatoris. Maybe something that rhymes. Dolores?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

You should come up with a clever play on Zalatoris. Maybe something that rhymes. Dolores?
                  Tractor Seat?

Comment

Schauffele
                    Rahm
                    Koepka
                    Hatton

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Xander Rahm
                      Phil
                      Jordan
                      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Boycotting the format. Sorry, I don’t want to have to trade picks each day. I want to pick some guys and see what happens.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Boycotting the format. Sorry, I don’t want to have to trade picks each day. I want to pick some guys and see what happens.
                          You know you can still do that, right?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post

You know you can still do that, right?
                            Of course. Also, on Saturday I’ll be in Utah. Let’s you and I meet up for golf. We’ll play for $100. You play your same ball the entire round, and I’ll drop a second ball each time I don’t like the first shot I hit. If my second ball is better, I’ll swap that shot for my first one. Let’s see who wins.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Based on your past history we know what happens, you lose.

Comment

Working...
                              X